Not open for further replies.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
You wouldn't happen to ship to Australia would you - or have an Australian distributor? Looks a great product
Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red

Ha! I actually remember reading your thread and thinking I needed to do this!

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
You wouldn't happen to ship to Australia would you - or have an Australian distributor? Looks a great product
Thank you. The product is doing quite well. Its super easy to install and we don't make any false claims. It does not turn your Stang into a Cadillac. (But who wants that anyway). It will take the edge off tire and road noise, exhaust drone & overly loud exhaust (but it still lets that sweet note through when you get on it). All in about 60 seconds.

However the box is large and it will not be cheap to ship Australia. My suggestion is to contact a distributor and have them ship it (they probably get much better rates). We are getting them on board as we speak. I apologize it took longer then it should have. I would like nothing more then to sell you direct. But I think you will get more savings going that route.

Contact me if you have any questions. Thank you & Happy New Year 2019!

Ordered one today. Looking forward to quieting down the interior a bit.
They are in stock. This will ship ASAP! Thank you for your business Happy New Year!

Ed

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Thank you. The product is doing quite well. Its super easy to install and we don't make any false claims. It does not turn your Stang into a Cadillac. (But who wants that anyway). It will take the edge off tire and road noise, exhaust drone & overly loud exhaust (but it still lets that sweet note through when you get on it). All in about 60 seconds.

However the box is large and it will not be cheap to ship Australia. My suggestion is to contact a distributor and have them ship it (they probably get much better rates). We are getting them on board as we speak. I apologize it took longer then it should have. I would like nothing more then to sell you direct. But I think you will get more savings going that route.

Contact me if you have any questions. Thank you & Happy New Year 2019!

Ed
Thank you for getting back to me - much appreciated :like:. This will be on my to do list this year (via my freight forwarder I think). For me it's about reducing some vibration noise I get on non hotmix (Tarmac) surfaces sometimes on older roads.

Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Definitely something I will be getting in the future. Is it the same price for cars with the factory sub? Seems like a bit less material would be needed but website seems to only show the one price.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Definitely something I will be getting in the future. Is it the same price for cars with the factory sub? Seems like a bit less material would be needed but website seems to only show the one price.
Good question. The mat is actually made in 2 pieces (and it comes that way). It comes with that extra piece in case you have no factory sub. Just insert it. There are "male/female" cuts that make the piece fit and secure like a puzzle piece.
You actually reminded me that I need to load some pictures and post that on the website to make it easier to understand.

I hope that helps. :like:

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I was actually aware of that and I understand that from the pictures. My question was not answered though - is it the same price for someone with the subwoofer as it is for someone without the subwoofer, considering that one uses more material than the other? Is the cost of with and without averaged already into the one price, or are the people with subwoofers being charged for material that they don't use?

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was actually aware of that and I understand that from the pictures. My question was not answered though - is it the same price for someone with the subwoofer as it is for someone without the subwoofer, considering that one uses more material than the other? Is the cost of with and without averaged already into the one price, or are the people with subwoofers being charged for material that they don't use?
I have this and if things haven't changed, its just one price regardless of sub or not. The part where the sub is can be removed or left in place. I left mines in place and utilized the entire mat until I added a factory style sub and just removed the piece where the sub sits now. So you get the entire trunk mat and choose to leave the sub piece in there or not and everyone gets charge the one price. Hope this helps clarify it and I recommend it if you want to tone down some noise in the trunk area.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I have this and if things haven't changed, its just one price regardless of sub or not. The part where the sub is can be removed or left in place. I left mines in place and utilized the entire mat until I added a factory style sub and just removed the piece where the sub sits now. So you get the entire trunk mat and choose to leave the sub piece in there or not and everyone gets charge the one price. Hope this helps clarify it and I recommend it if you want to tone down some noise in the trunk area.
Thank you for answering and for your business! Much appreciated.

There is no extra cost.
As I stated, its manufacture with the 2 pieces and it comes that way. There is no more or less material used as the smaller piece is cut from the same large square the bigger trunk piece comes from.
It would actually raise cost for the non sub customers if we cut these separately as it would require more material (rather then use what we already have) and a second run.
We don't want two part numbers. What don't want a more expensive product. The way we do it is the cheaper, easier and a wiser choice for everyone.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I received mine two weeks ago and have been meaning to leave a response on here.

This definitely helped out a lot. I have the stock active exhaust on my 18, but with a X pipe installed. Track mode you can hear a lot of the drone coming. After installing this piece it has helped quiet it down a lot and enjoy the exhaust with windows down but no drone! One other thing I noticed is that this piece absorbs a lot of vibrations that come from the rear as well. It makes the car much more enjoyable on long trips. I drive one hour each way for work, thanks to good ole Orlando traffic and this definitely helped make that more enjoyable.

Great product! If you are thinking about getting one, just pull the trigger and you won't regret it!
Enzo
Thats awesome to hear. Glad your happy. Thank you for the positive comments, the time you took to post them and your business!

Ed
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.