Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I would find a way to get them from falcon. They built my windshield banner also. He can be challenging to get a hold of, but the quality is there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Thank you to all that responded and sent PM's. I went with John Vallo as he reached out to me knowing I was having difficulties attaining what I wanted. John is a pleasure to work with. Soon I'll have the decals and I will install for all to see.

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Happy Sunday everybody!

I have placed some of the decals on the car. Still trying to figure out the last few. Hit a car meet in the evening to show off my progress. As I mentioned previously, I have a mixture of decals from the GT4 cars the fp350s the gt350r C and the Track Attack cars. Hard to see in the angle of one of the pictures but there also is a number decal on the hood where the Track Attack numbers are. I chose not to go with the white background outlined in Black. All of these logos are custom made to my specs by John Vallo who did a great job with the rendering and printing of the decals. All came with specific instructions for those who have never applied decals.
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
I agree John’s vinyl is great, he gave 3 great dry install video links and for the timid a recipe for wet install solution, from first contacting him to having it installed on my car less than 5 days, and super cheap.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I really wanted an L2 DCIV Sportvan but the payload capacity was <1000kg which ruled it out. Lots of lookeylikey stripes available on ebay etc but does anyone know if you can get the genuine decal pack?? I assume Ford wont sell it! Cheers custom car graphics atlanta
The guy you are quoting hasn't been here since 2019

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The guy you are quoting hasn't been here since 2019
I'm not sure the guy you quoted will be bothered as 50% of his posts contain spam links, I don't think he's here for the cars ... :frown:

WD :like:
Sponsored