• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350R. Black/Matte Black Stripes. New-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
No longer for sale. Keeping it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jmann2380

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
I'd be interested at $63k if you don't find a buyer at your asking and you can't walk on the biz op.

My Dad will be coming through St Louis in a month and can grab it with a trailer. I'm in Ohio.

Let me know.

-Josh

*Frame of reference, I walked on a $3k over sticker deal on a configurable allocation from a dealer in Chicago, have it in writing so for a used car it has to be under sticker FOR ME*

GLWTS

OP
OP
BoostinFD

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Can't go that low, Thanks for the offer though. Good luck in your search.

I'd be interested at $63k if you don't find a buyer at your asking and you can't walk on the biz op.

My Dad will be coming through St Louis in a month and can grab it with a trailer. I'm in Ohio.

Let me know.

-Josh

*Frame of reference, I walked on a $3k over sticker deal on a configurable allocation from a dealer in Chicago, have it in writing so for a used car it has to be under sticker FOR ME*

GLWTS

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
Pfff 63k is not an offer, its an insult haha

Sponsored

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
Yep been there done that many times

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Here is the link to it: CLICK HERE

Thanks for looking.
I see in your CL ad you had an R8. I did the R8 driving experience at CoTA 2 weeks ago, and just test drove a GT350 today. Wife has granted me the option of buying a new GT350 now, or wait a year and get a pre-owned R8. Whichever one I wind up with, I will track it 5 or 6 times a year.

Would like to know your opinion on the differences of the 2 cars?

OP
OP
BoostinFD

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
I see in your CL ad you had an R8. I did the R8 driving experience at CoTA 2 weeks ago, and just test drove a GT350 today. Wife has granted me the option of buying a new GT350 now, or wait a year and get a pre-owned R8. Whichever one I wind up with, I will track it 5 or 6 times a year.

Would like to know your opinion on the differences of the 2 cars?
I had a first gen v10, manual gated shifter, R8. I loved that car... it’s the best car I ever owned, and I had many other fun toys (a few M3’s, Rs5, Rs4, M4 etc). The power and the constant pull is amazing. The attention it gets, out of this world... Must be because of my “Stark” license plate haha. If I could have kept it, I would. It was my dream car and I always said that, once I get it, I’ll never sell it, especially since it was manual. But, a business opportunity presented itself, hence the reason I’m giving up all my toys.

Mine also had some visual mods, as well as a few performance upgrades... it was definitely a looker.

If I were you, I’d skip the 350 and save up for a V10 R8. It’s the experience that no other car can match in that price range. Just my 2 cents.

Here’s a picture of mine before it was sold.
C9C639A5-4E33-45A8-B9E3-398C77343AD0.jpeg

OP
OP
BoostinFD

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Forgot to add, as far as track goes, I really wouldn’t know... I never took any of them to one. I do it wrong when I buy these cars... I keep saving them for the next guy to enjoy. :doh:

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
...I had many other fun toys (a few M3’s, Rs5, Rs4...)
Beautiful R8!

Thanks for your opinion and sharing your experience. I'm an Audi fan...I used to want the RS5. In 2012, I ordered a 2013 S4 in Estoril Blue Crystal fully loaded. I loved that car. I tracked it occasionally. Then I made the mistake of doing an APR Stage 2 Tune and the car developed some engine noises, which the dealer wouldn't fix due to tune. After 2 years of ownership, I traded it in for the one of the first 2015 Mustang GT Premiums in Dallas.

The R8 Plus on the track was addictive. That car is truly amazing! However, I don't need the extra power the Plus provides.

What I may do is get the GT350 now to satisfy my tracking itch, enjoy it for 2 or 3 years, and by then the 2nd gen R8 pre-owned prices will be obtainable.

Sponsored

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Forgot to add, as far as track goes, I really wouldn’t know... I never took any of them to one. I do it wrong when I buy these cars... I keep saving them for the next guy to enjoy. :doh:
LOL! If you ever desire to do the track thing, I highly recommend the Audi Driving Experience at COTA. They started us out in the powerful little TTR-S and RS3 cars for autocross, then R8s on the track.

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
beautiful car!

Great color combination. Good luck with the sale.

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
Pfff 63k is not an offer, its an insult haha
This is funny. There is, and never will be an "insulting" offer on a car, no matter how precious we think the ride is. Never hurts to ask. A polite no thanks is all that is required.

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
^ Yeah, but offers that low should just be PM’d. Has any R gone for under sticker, new or used? Public low ball offers just make the poster look like a douche.

P.S. if the poster really had a $3K over MSRP offer that he walked on, I sincerely hope he passed the lead on to forum members who are truly looking for an R at a realistic price.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.