Sponsored

Front Splash,Mud,Rock Flap/Guard flew of my car......

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I actually purchased a set a few days ago from Lethal Performance and just yesterday I received an email from PayPal stating that my payment was returned and my order was cancelled. I contacted Lethal this morning and spoke to a person named Jared, who said the order was cancelled because the vendor never provided them with an updated price. He was extremely rude and stated they would not honor the original price. He then hung up on me. This was my first and last dealing with Lethal. I'll just pick up a set from somewhere else.
They also cancelled my order. I wouldnt have bought from them if it wasnt for the low price. Im trying out these:
https://zl1addons.com/collections/r...mustang-2015-2017-6th-gen?variant=30386015617

~$55 shipped. They also have a less thick version for $30 as opposed to $45. Use discount code: FORUM
Sponsored

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Anyone have a part number for front Ford splash guards? Probably will go with CPC but just want to compare. I can't seem to find any made by Ford. I would prefer them to have the same texture as the rear ones that come on the car. I just waxed my car and determined they are a necessity as I have about 20 very small rock chips in the paint along the bottom 6 inches of the sides of the car, all the way back to just forward of the rear wheels.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
I wasn't aware of a front splash guard for the GT350. Thanks to another GT350 owners recommendations, I added these rear quarter panel protection film, and added the additional protection directly in front of the rear tire.

http://www.anchor-room.com/product_info.php?cPath=140_141&products_id=18238
The film in front of the rear tires would actually have protected an area that I have some chips. I don't think anything is needed behind the wheels of the GT350 as the stone guards on there stick out enough to protect rocks from hitting that area, no chips there on mine.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
The film in front of the rear tires would actually have protected an area that I have some chips. I don't think anything is needed behind the wheels of the GT350 as the stone guards on there stick out enough to protect rocks from hitting that area, no chips there on mine.
How about some pics of the installed film? I am curious as to how much you can see it, the edges. Thanks.

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
All

Here are pics of the front and rear mud flaps made by MMD and purchased through American Muscle mounted on my vert.

They are decent quality but about 20-25% overpriced. My BMW mud flaps cost just as much and are of superb quality.

Anyway, they look good and are functional. The Pony emblem does set them apart from those made out of a flat plastic.

Thanks

CVCashmere
Front Mud Flap.jpg
Rear Mud Flap.jpg

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
When I had my 2016 and then my 2017 GT 350 I also had the Jaeger Brothers they worked well for my cars and easy to take off and put back on. Some times when I washed the car I'd pull them off till done. Never had one come loose even at 130 mph. When I traded the 16 I just pulled them off and put them on the new 17.
Sponsored