Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Since this is the first Global Mustang, and since there's been leaked Forza footage of the car on the Too Gear test track, could we see the first real world test as a Top Gear exclusive? A long shot I guess, but would make people stand up and take notice and show Ford's confidence in the car.
Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Since this is the first Global Mustang, and since there's been leaked Forza footage of the car on the Too Gear test track, could we see the first real world test as a Top Gear exclusive? A long shot I guess, but would make people stand up and take notice and show Ford's confidence in the car.
leaked forza footage?

i can go drive around the track right now for you...

you haven't seen this thread?

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-mustang-coming-2970.html

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Lmao ^^ :lol:

Sponsored

Trevon

97 Hummer, 15 GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Recaro
To be tested by the Hamster I'm sure...who will love it. And if it's anything like the Corvette maybe even Jeremy will say it's "okay?"

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet
To be tested by the Hamster I'm sure...who will love it. And if it's anything like the Corvette maybe even Jeremy will say it's "okay?"
I'm pretty sure Clarkson likes Mustangs. The episode he did about the 67 fastback sounded like he approved.

wjones14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE; Sold: 2005 Mustang GT
When Top Gear first tested the 2005 S197, they did end up sticking it on the "cool" side of the board. They laughed about the live rear axle, comparing it 1800's horse and buggy technology. But, they loved the acceleration and said flooring the throttle was an "event" with the car snorting and the front end lifting. Quite hilarious. :-)

WestRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3
Ford is actually pretty big in the UK. It is the #2 car maker behind VW in the European continent. I remember Ford was voted on Top Gear show as #3 in term of making the most great cars in history behind either BMW or VW.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Top Gear and Fifth Gear love the new Fiesta ST. I think both shows are chomping at the bit to try the new Mustang.

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Blimey, is Top Gear that popular in the States?
I always knew it was shown across the world but did not think it was that popular that you guys in the States would be excited about the Mustang being on it.
So you all get the British Jeremy, Hamster and Mr Slow type humour then?

They do like to give American cars a bit of a hard time but I somehow think they will lover the 2015 Mustang. Not that I care either way. Its what I think that matters

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I always knew it was shown across the world but did not think it was that popular that you guys in the States would be excited about the Mustang being on it.

They do like to give American cars a bit of a hard time but I somehow think they will lover the 2015 Mustang. Not that I care either way. Its what I think that matters
I've always loved British humor. Monty Python for life! UK Top Gear is my favorite but I've started to enjoy Fifth Gear. Gotta love the accents and calling things on the car different things!

Roof - Hood
Trunk - Boot
Gas - petrol
Saloon - sedan
And so on.

PS. I despise the US Top Gear with a deep passion.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe

Yeah, it's on BBC America. I watch it all the time and Love their Rapport. They've even made an American Version over here, but I just can't watch it. The 3 American Guys don't have that Rapport and Comedic Timing. I prefer the Original Any Day.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I've always loved British humor. Monty Python for life! UK Top Gear is my favorite but I've started to enjoy Fifth Gear. Gotta love the accents and calling things on the car different things!

Roof - Hood
Trunk - Boot
Gas - petrol
Saloon - sedan
And so on.

PS. I despise the US Top Gear with a deep passion.
Yes, why is it you Americans have to change everything?
Its a bonnet that covers the engine and bit that covers the wheels is the wing! And while I am at it color has a u in it Colour!

Seriously, I am chuffed that you guys like Top Gear, my whole family waits eagerly for each new series and it cool to thing you guys across the Atlantic love it too. Hopefully the Top Gear guys will come across and drive route 66 in the new Mustang. Certainly something I intend doing one day!
Sponsored