Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
A 2018 (before 2019 price increases) built on a Prem, 401A, Perf Pack, Active Exhaust, Smart & Safe (features like BLIS are in the Bullitt Elec Pack) runs $48,580 MSRP.

Now add in for: Engine mods, exhaust mods-tips and tuning, and Bullitt Unique touches and your looking at $2500-5,000 for the Bullitt package.

Bingo--well north of $50k real quick.
This is exactly what I was referring to... 1. where is he getting this "2019 price increase" from? 2. I doubt bullitt will have active exhaust, since they said it will have a "unique exhaust tone". 3. a 2018 401a PP car is $46k before incentives... I'm sure a Bullitt will start around $48-49k before incentives. OTD pricing should end up being under $50k for any variation of Bullitt

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
QUOTE=Darkane;2120053]Nobody is really excited by the fact the 350 manifold and ancillaries made it into the new DI/PI platform?

I can see a refreshed voodoo because of this. Or a DI/PI 5.2 cpc equivalent. Major power.

Has anyone put a gt350 manifold on a ‘18 gen three coyote?[/QUOTE]

I am interested, wonder if Ford P will release it as a PP for the regular GT

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've got a PP2 on order, I don't think the Bullitt is swaying me away from it. Probably September or October delivery and I'm tired of waiting. Plus I can just get a Bullitt intake manifold on my PP2 and have the best of both worlds. The green is awesome though.

Yeah, understandable... I'm itching to get mine, but can't pick it up until I move back to the states :frusty: But I'm dying for all that chrome trim... I love it, think it gives the car a more classy, upscale look. I think an offset Tri-bar logo in that grille would look incredible on my Kona GT

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Chrome

I've got a PP2 on order, I don't think the Bullitt is swaying me away from it. Probably September or October delivery and I'm tired of waiting. Plus I can just get a Bullitt intake manifold on my PP2 and have the best of both worlds. The green is awesome though.

Yeah, understandable... I'm itching to get mine, but can't pick it up until I move back to the states :frusty: But I'm dying for all that chrome trim... I love it, think it gives the car a more classy, upscale look. I think an offset Tri-bar logo in that grille would look incredible on my Kona GT
The Chrome will be available for the Windows and have the Tr-Bar Badge, but only for the Pony Package, which is a Four Cylinder. May not have the Chrome Grill Trim.

Power Pack 3 should be Available from Ford Performance later in the year. It took a long time for the 2015 - 2017 PP3 to show up. It sells for about $2K at MSRP, with steep Discounts from Retailers. Should be the same for the ‘18s.

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Let's hope so :)

I am interested, wonder if Ford P will release it as a PP for the regular GT
They should. I bet they sold thousands of the Boss and GT350 manifolds from 2012-2017 each @ $1,000 each. That's free money for Ford.[/QUOTE]

The Chrome will be available for the Windows and have the Tr-Bar Badge, but only for the Pony Package, which is a Four Cylinder. May not have the Chrome Grill Trim.

Power Pack 3 should be Available from Ford Performance later in the year. It took a long time for the 2015 - 2017 PP3 to show up. It sells for about $2K at MSRP, with steep Discounts from Retailers. Should be the same for the ‘18s.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Chrome window trim will be available on the pony package (and I oh so wish that package was available on the GT), but it doesnt have the Bullitt grille or offset tri-bar... it has a standard GT grille with the chrome "corral" around the pony logo

Reactions: JWS

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
This car looks beautiful. The glossy lower grille, the chrome trim on the upper grille without a pony, the color, they really nailed it. I don't know why, but it looks so much better than the normal facelift.

The only downside is imho that the wheels would look better in 20, the chrome ring on the 19 make the wheels look a bit too small.

I'm happy for Matt that the Bullitt is real and he surely has found his new car. This car is definitely a keeper, even though it could be a bit pricy :cheers:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
This car looks beautiful. The glossy lower grille, the chrome trim on the upper grille without a pony, the color, they really nailed it. I don't know why, but it looks so much better than the normal facelift.
It's exactly that, the grilles. I said it before, if you replace the GT grille with those weird ugly fangs by something more subtle (and leave out the pony) the 2018 front end looks a lot better already. The Bullitt is the ultimate proof of that. Also the full width lower grille design is awesome. I think someone already photoshopped that when the first 2018 images came online and you could immediately tell the difference.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
These things were already meantioned before but here in this clip from the B-roll video you can clearly see both:

- the digital instrument panel displays the row of automatic transmission settings (inbetween the tire deflation error icon and the airbag error icon)

- the new design cover for the center speaker on top of the dashboard

And mind you this appears not to be a lazy video editor using stock imagery from another car, there is actually a Bullitt emblem on the steering wheel airbag.
broll.jpg

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Bullitt vs Pony

Chrome window trim will be available on the pony package (and I oh so wish that package was available on the GT), but it doesnt have the Bullitt grille or offset tri-bar... it has a standard GT grille with the chrome "corral" around the pony logo
The Pony Package and California Special have both had the Tri-Bar offset on the Front Grill on the S550. Pony Package in Chrome (Silver) and the CS in Dark (Blackout?)

CS did not have the Chrome Window Trim.

I was wrong about the Grill.
You are correct that the ‘18 will have the Chrome Pony and Coral with Spears on the Front and Chrome Pony with Tri-Bar on the Rear.
F6BD33CF-82C6-4C9D-B9BE-E1175C40D7FC.jpeg

Last edited:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's exactly that, the grilles. I said it before, if you replace the GT grille with those weird ugly fangs by something more subtle (and leave out the pony) the 2018 front end looks a lot better already. The Bullitt is the ultimate proof of that. Also the full width lower grille design is awesome. I think someone already photoshopped that when the first 2018 images came online and you could immediately tell the difference.
I don't think the upper fangs look bad, they actually look really good in the 15-17 grille. But on the 18, the lower grille is just so awful... the glossy mesh lower grille is definitely what transforms this car

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Pony Package and California Special have both had the Tri-Bar offset on the Front Grill on the S550. Pony Package in Chrome (Silver) and the CS in Dark (Blackout?)

CS did not have the Chrome Window Trim.

I was wrong about the Grill.
You are correct that the ‘18 will have the Chrome Pony and Coral with Spears.
CS does have the offset tri-bar, Pony Package does not (unless there was a pony package for 15-17 that I'm not aware of)

2veloce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS PREM CONVERTIBLE AT
It will be interesting to see, if any, the styling / technical cues make into the 2019 non Bullitt model production
Sponsored

Last edited: