Sponsored

Who make the best billet oil pump and crankshaft gears?

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I am thinking of replacing my oil pump and crankshaft gears do to seeing some fail. I can not believe Ford would make a engine that has vibration issues and use cast gears. So the question is who make the best billet oil pump and crankshaft gears? I only want to have to do this once?

Thanks for your input.

Jack
Sponsored

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
Hi,

I am thinking of replacing my oil pump and crankshaft gears do to seeing some fail. I can not believe Ford would make a engine that has vibration issues and use cast gears. So the question is who make the best billet oil pump and crankshaft gears? I only want to have to do this once?

Thanks for your input.

Jack
I think your concerns are not valid! change if you want but I dont not think anyone has proof that is documented a stock engine with a oil pump gear that has failed. Engine has a long powertrain warranty so its up to you to change the gears and void your warranty.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JCSIX13

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think your concerns are not valid! change if you want but I dont not think anyone has proof that is documented a stock engine with a oil pump gear that has failed. Engine has a long powertrain warranty so its up to you to change the gears and void your warranty.
I believe their have been a few. I know that boosted motors have had problems with stock gears letting go.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I would say Triangle Speed Shop OPG and crank sprocket are in the discussion in terms of 'the best'.

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
I believe their have been a few. I know that boosted motors have had problems with stock gears letting go.
As I stated stock engine. there is nothing wrong with the stock gears. just sayin:cheers:

Sponsored

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I put a Boundary Oil pump gear in my GT and MMR crank gear. The TSS ones are really good as well.:thumbsup:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Yes I have see that. It seams way over priced to me.
Awesome. I didn't know Ford made one.

We might need a thread of all the Ford made Performance parts for our cars.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Hi,

Thanks for your input.

Jack
Unless you've already voided your warranty, I'd avoid it. In the case that your engine does blow, you don't want to give them even an inkling of possibly blaming your parts.

However, after the powertrain warranty, do all the preventative mods you want. I'm probably going to do the same.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Happened to me yesterday. Grenaded engine...Lost no oil, oil pressure went to zero.