Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Has anyone done the CF-10s in 20"? I wasn't really a huge fan of the "curved" style of the spokes, but the more I am seeing them, the more I'm starting to like the look on the S550. RustedAngel's car looks phenomenal with them but I'd love to compare the 19s to 20s if they're out there.
Sponsored

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I have some 19's coming in brushed titanium but there not here yet. Interesting - one thing I like about them is that the spokes are not flat. Gives the S550 more of an aggressive look to me...

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
The 20" CF10 has the same style curvature, but their badass Ive done them in 20s before and I was very impressed with them.

I know its not a S550, but here is something right off the bat for you.

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
Has anyone done the CF-10s in 20"? I wasn't really a huge fan of the "curved" style of the spokes, but the more I am seeing them, the more I'm starting to like the look on the S550. RustedAngel's car looks phenomenal with them but I'd love to compare the 19s to 20s if they're out there.
:cheers:

If it not for the width I went with, I'd have probably done 20s. But decided I wanted to keep the same diameter in my quest to turn my 5.0 into a 5.350. ;)

I was already adding weight back to a lighter wheel by going wider, I didn't feel like adding weight back with diameter was a good idea. I'm happy with the 19s. There's probably more gap than most would want, but my speedo is on, and it handles better in corners. Hit both marks and have no fitment issues whatsoever.

Coilovers are next.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

If it not for the width I went with, I'd have probably done 20s. But decided I wanted to keep the same diameter in my quest to turn my 5.0 into a 5.350. ;)

I was already adding weight back to a lighter wheel by going wider, I didn't feel like adding weight back with diameter was a good idea. I'm happy with the 19s. There's probably more gap than most would want, but my speedo is on, and it handles better in corners. Hit both marks and have no fitment issues whatsoever.

Coilovers are next.
I cant wait to see her setup with the coilovers, its one badass S550 man :thumbsup:

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP

Coilovers are next.
Link to pics?

Sponsored

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Very nice setup!! Love those rear tires.