OE Trunk Mat

sed6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Just ordered the trunk mat based on everyone's responses so far, thanks!

Does anyone have pics / part numbers of the floor mats? Was going to order some weathertechs but since the reviews seem positive for the floor mats I may get those instead.
Hey Scott, this one fits if you don't have the sub in the trunk.
Ford Genuine FR3Z-6111600-AA Cargo Area Protector Liner https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SBT5Z1G?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf
Sponsored

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I have that mat in my 2014 GT and it's been in there for almost five years and held up great. It's more rubbery than plastic and I haven't had any problems with things sliding.

65 Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 X5M
Ordered one based on this thread. Installed it yesterday, nice piece.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Never really thought about the cargo net. Jeez, there is always something to spend money on. :doh:
I have them both.

Excellent quality (although if you connect the lower cargo net loops to their hooks on the interior panel it causes the boot liner to lift ever so slightly).

attachment.jpg

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
They are a great quality mat for sure. And no worries of me throwing super dirty crap in the trunk. Hell, I even tell my wife she has to remove her shoes before entering.
What exactly do you say to her? My wife refuses to take her shoes off before climbing in the trunk.

Sponsored

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What exactly do you say to her? My wife refuses to take her shoes off before climbing in the trunk.
To tell you the truth I think my wife was a little relieved when the shut down our local drive-in theater. So much for cheap date night.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
To tell you the truth I think my wife was a little relieved when the shut down our local drive-in theater. So much for cheap date night.
We laugh but I really did have my wife ride in the trunk once back in '89. We had a CRX-si and a 5.0 LX. The 5.0 wouldn't start one morning and we both had to get to work and drop the kid off at school. I couldn't fit in the CRX trunk and we couldn't be sure the kid never heard of CPS; do the math.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
We laugh but I really did have my wife ride in the trunk once back in '89. We had a CRX-si and a 5.0 LX. The 5.0 wouldn't start one morning and we both had to get to work and drop the kid off at school. I couldn't fit in the CRX trunk and we couldn't be sure the kid never heard of CPS; do the math.
Ha, gotta love fond memories. Back in high school I had a 79 Mercury Capri. I was a bad boy and got in trouble for something. My dad was headed outside to decommission my car somehow and my first reaction was to call CPS and let my mom know it. I just remember her screaming out the window for him to get back in the house because of who I was calling. He ended up not doing anything to my car. Still a funny story when we visit together.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack