5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think it is they auto list cars even if they are sold
Can confirm. I use to work for AT.com and Reynolds and Reynolds. Dealers order cars via RR and then sites program them to automatically list.

:cheers:
Sponsored

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
completely normal.

Mine popped up on the Ford.com inventory site weeks before the dealer knew about it.

So its in the system where software can pick it up and advertise it before it even hits the assembly line.

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
^^^ And THAT is false advertising. They're advertising something for sale that they don't have.
Unfortunately others have found out that even ordered cars are not technically theirs until the title transfer takes place. Meaning it may be false advertising, but so is false impressions made by shady dealers that changed their minds on agreed pricing. Maybe not now but in 16' it was common. I would not read into it to much. Just call the dealer and follow up with them. The folks who run the adds do not talk to the sales staff. They just do their job.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
This is how people get the impression that there are THOUSANDS of nonRs and Rs "sitting" on lots. Dealers are not in a hurry to remove these listings and as you've seen, even ones that technically are already sold, are still listed by automated systems and sometimes intentionally for traffic.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This is how people get the impression that there are THOUSANDS of nonRs and Rs "sitting" on lots. Dealers are not in a hurry to remove these listings and as you've seen, even ones that technically are already sold, are still listed by automated systems and sometimes intentionally for traffic.

That's correct. The last time I amassed a large list of dealers to call (when I was looking) this wound up being the case. Either sold, or crazy ADM

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
yes im buying your custom order
hqdefault.jpg
Sponsored