Sponsored

Horn beeps twice when car is running

scrawshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
and I step out to get the mail etc. Even if the key is in my pocket. The only way to stop this is to leave the door open, but I can't always do that. How can I stop this?

2015 GT Premium with PP, Subwoofer, Nav and 50th Anniversary Appearance options
Sponsored

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
and I step out to get the mail etc. Even if the key is in my pocket. The only way to stop this is to leave the door open, but I can't always do that. How can I stop this?

2015 GT Premium with PP, Subwoofer, Nav and 50th Anniversary Appearance options
i believe you have to leave the key in the car and it wont beep. i could be wrong though and i wouldn't suggest it.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
i believe you have to leave the key in the car and it wont beep. i could be wrong though and i wouldn't suggest it.
He correct the ca will beep- beep as long as the car is running No way to change it.

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
When you close the car door hold the fob as close to the top right hand corner of the door window as the door closes.(which ever door you are closing). This will work 95% of the times for me

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I've shut mine off with the ForScan software, a laptop, the right $80 ODB2 Bluetooth adapter, and a bunch of hours over two nights troubleshooting Bluetooth connection woes.

So yeah it's possible. Maybe see if someone on that thread is in your area and willing to do it for you? It's not all that hard, once you're setup to get into the computer like that.
Sponsored