• Total voters

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I heard that only SVT designated dealers in Canada would get Bullitts, although I'm already aware of one who isn't. Is your dealer SVT? Also heard that all dealers in Canada would be charging a $5000 ADM. Find it hard to believe some of them wouldn't be asking more. I paid a $20K ADM on my GT500 in 2007 at a Vancouver B.C. dealer.
Sponsored

Skywakerlt5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT convertible
This dealer changed ownership not long ago and now offer the GT 350 so I assume they must have SVT status now. MSRP on this one . These guys work on volume.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
We gotta call the White House. We need a northern border wall not a southern one. Not enough Bullitts for the US...why in hell are we shpping any out of the US. USA First.....hahaha

Congrats on finding a dealer to work with!!! Enjoy.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Any Shadow Black buyers out there? I'm not sure I'm keen on a 50 year old green but not convinced either way:headbonk:
Go green. Black is even older.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flamesey

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
90% going green but 6 black rebels out there lol

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Its not on your poll but Kona Blue is the third color for this unique Mustang. Blue was used once before for another generation version. I do not think alot were sold in the blue that was offered back then. Traditionally this car is ordered Highland , same color as the one used in the film. Three choices of color make sense from a dealers perspective. Really which ever color is chosen , this new version will be eye catching.:headbang:

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
Its not on your poll but Kona Blue is the third color for this unique Mustang. Blue was used once before for another generation version. I do not think alot were sold in the blue that was offered back then. Traditionally this car is ordered Highland , same color as the one used in the film. Three choices of color make sense from a dealers perspective. Really which ever color is chosen , this new version will be eye catching.:headbang:
I didn't see the Blue on the order guide, did they make a revision?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Flamesey

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Just seeing the photos of the shadow black, Iā€™d go dark highland green. No idea what the position is over here in the UK although Ford told me more information will be available mid month. Dealers over here donā€™t give any discount on Mustang orders except the 17s they are now trying to shift. However I have found an internet broker that can get me Ā£3500 off a MY19 GT. MY19 is open but nothing official from Ford. Depending on price and if I canā€™t get a discount, Iā€™ll probably go for black stripes race red or need for green GT instead. Itā€™s a waiting game over here as usual.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Correct, the 2001 run offered them in True Blue and if I recall correctly there were only 722 of them.

Mine was one of them, #570. Loved that car, even though it was the wrong color. :)

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
If I recall correctly, black was also offered in the 2008 Bullitt, but no blue.