Tunes

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
Hello guys i know this topic has been chewed and swallowed so many times but for a newb even search button wont do. :) Please tell me there are so many choices all of the tuners are great on its own. I dont want to start a war between them on there so just explain what is the differnce a few horsepower? driveablity? reliability? Or its just price wise? Or maybe some tunes are good for bolt-ons other perform best with force induction? Please give me good info. Thank you
Sponsored

Ruby red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby red premium GT
As far as I know there shouldn't be and drastic horse power/ torque differences between the different tuners for basics bolt on parts. Each one has their own tables they have made based off of cars they have tuned and their experience level.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
For basic bolt ons, all tuners will be in the same ballpark within a couple hp. Nobody is reinventing the wheel here.

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
This is like asking what the best color mustang is or what the best sounding exhaust. First what are your plans with the car?

Sponsored

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
I suggest a custom Lund tune. Price is right, but mostly just for the customer service and turn around time ive experienced. Ive heard of nightmare stories about how it takes over a week to hear back from other companies. I always get tune updates and replies back from Lund in a day or two max. Everyone has their own opinion and preferences. Just my two cents.

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I suggest a custom Lund tune. Price is right, but mostly just for the customer service and turn around time ive experienced. Ive heard of nightmare stories about how it takes over a week to hear back from other companies. I always get tune updates and replies back from Lund in a day or two max. Everyone has their own opinion and preferences. Just my two cents.
I went with Livernois and was very happy with performance and service...have fun!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
our lund custom tunes are the best out there, great drivability and the quickest n/a and power adder cars out there
Sponsored