Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Today I scheduled to go into Dallas Mustang on Monday morning to get a dyno pull session. I don't have a baseline pre-FPPP2 and Exhaust, but I do want to know where I'm at now. Plus, I don't really plan many other HP gaining mods, and will be concentrating on suspension next.

I'm also having them put quick-latches on for the front fascia/bumper, I'm not brave enough to drill my own. I hope Ford fixes that front bumper tab weakness in the next iteration! I had said before I wouldn't do it, when the same tab broke on my EB, but on the GT with the look I'm going for, it should be fine.

Tomorrow my Steeda G-Trac K 4 point brace should arrive, and this weekend the IRS rear-brace and G-Trac will be installed. Additionally, I'll swap out my transmission fluid to the BG.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Emailed Vinny about adding the passenger side...got this in return.
Not sure how you have it plumbed, but I'm sure JLT wouldn't steer you wrong. I'd just be curious with the passenger side capped how it's evacuating when it's in vacuum and not in boost.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure how you have it plumbed, but I'm sure JLT wouldn't steer you wrong. I'd just be curious with the passenger side capped how it's evacuating when it's in vacuum and not in boost.
I have the Passenger side capped as mentioned. The Drivers side goes to JLT Sep and then T's into a smaller hose coming from the back of engine and then into the air intake just above filter. I def just want this right, so many opinions.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Steeda G-Trace 4 point K-member brace.
Wow! you have been busy! Wondering how much NVH (if any) all of your suspension mods has added? Does the Steeda Stop Hop Kit work as advertised? I am starting out with lowering springs, subframe alignment kit, and vertical links.. trying to take it slow so I don't do anything too drastic with the suspension... especially on the vert as I know they are heavier and have extra bracing already....

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Wow! you have been busy! Wondering how much NVH (if any) all of your suspension mods has added? Does the Steeda Stop Hop Kit work as advertised? I am starting out with lowering springs, subframe alignment kit, and vertical links.. trying to take it slow so I don't do anything too drastic with the suspension... especially on the vert as I know they are heavier and have extra bracing already....
The never ending mods. LOL. I have noticed zero NVH issues. The car handles great. The stop the hop does work. I had a Shelby GT350 I took to Royal Purple Raceway and the hop was horrible. It did not have a kit installed.
I took the 18 there a few weeks ago. Zero hop and the car hooked up all night.

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Finished up my custom opened upper gt grille project(can't wait to install it along with the velossatech ram air scoop soon.
Mocked up and measured for my custom rear diffuser idea.
Added my flaming river shift knob in black with white accents.
Installed premium trim lighted sill plates I got for $50 off eBay(not wired in yet. They still look way better then the base plain pieces did imo:D

SiRCaSTK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Finshed getting the wheels and spacers (20mm) installed. also attached some pics from yesterday with the cf interior bits, still waiting on a couple more pieces for it to be complete. Plastidip color is Pure Gold.
Did you dip the wheels on the car? Looks great. I may have to steal this idea...

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Better pic of the new wheel :D Full carbon dash/center console/door pieces coming next week... :thumbsup:
cockpit1.jpg

Sponsored

Mustang530

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PREMIUM,RACE RED,AUTOMATIC
Finished up my custom opened upper gt grille project(can't wait to install it along with the velossatech ram air scoop soon.
Mocked up and measured for my custom rear diffuser idea.
Added my flaming river shift knob in black with white accents.
Installed premium trim lighted sill plates I got for $50 off eBay(not wired in yet. They still look way better then the base plain pieces did imo:D
Looking forward to pics!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Finshed getting the wheels and spacers (20mm) installed. also attached some pics from yesterday with the cf interior bits, still waiting on a couple more pieces for it to be complete. Plastidip color is Pure Gold.
Looking good [MENTION=31667]rum_punch_ruby[/MENTION] ! :cheers::headbang::thumbsup:

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
got lots of parts in: BMR vertical links, Stifflers DS safety loop, Blue Auto Shifter extensions, Dynomax 24250 Mini Bullets(going to replace the TSP fake cat' canisters), & waiting on UPS to bring 2018 Intake Manifold. After this no mods for a long time! Too much $ spent on this addiction lately.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
got lots of parts in: BMR vertical links, Stifflers DS safety loop, Blue Auto Shifter extensions, Dynomax 24250 Mini Bullets(going to replace the TSP fake cat' canisters), & waiting on UPS to bring 2018 Intake Manifold. After this no mods for a long time! Too much $ spent on this addiction lately.
lol, I keep telling myself that too.
Sponsored