Sponsored

IF YOU WANT A QUALITY SPARE PLEASE LOOK HERE!

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black
Here it is fellas,

After spit balling the idea around and running some numbers this is what we have come up with.

Due to the process in which we make our wheels it is too hard to amortize the cost of selling just the individual spare at the price you guys would want. Cutting a block of 6061 T6 Aluminum and CNC cutting it for a 19x7 is going to be nearly the same as a 19x11. We just couldn't get the cost down low enough to be palpable for what the group wants to spend.

The option we were able to work is offering a full size spare in addition to a set of wheels that you order. For example, if you were to order a set of the SV104 in brushed bronze tinted we would be able to provide you with a matching spare in the same color for $725. The spare could be cut for your needs in a 19x6,7,8 or whatever you want. Fully forged and coated in the same finish. With that we are providing a unique spare at a huge discount, and that piece is not for profit.

If you already planned to buy a set of wheels for your car this will meet your needs by providing an increase in aesthetics, performance, and utility.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we will get you setup.
Thanks for looking into this!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Here it is fellas,

After spit balling the idea around and running some numbers this is what we have come up with.

Due to the process in which we make our wheels it is too hard to amortize the cost of selling just the individual spare at the price you guys would want. Cutting a block of 6061 T6 Aluminum and CNC cutting it for a 19x7 is going to be nearly the same as a 19x11. We just couldn't get the cost down low enough to be palpable for what the group wants to spend.

The option we were able to work is offering a full size spare in addition to a set of wheels that you order. For example, if you were to order a set of the SV104 in brushed bronze tinted we would be able to provide you with a matching spare in the same color for $725. The spare could be cut for your needs in a 19x6,7,8 or whatever you want. Fully forged and coated in the same finish. With that we are providing a unique spare at a huge discount, and that piece is not for profit.

If you already planned to buy a set of wheels for your car this will meet your needs by providing an increase in aesthetics, performance, and utility.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we will get you setup.

I'm not understanding the issue here. I truly believe you'll sell hundreds if not thousands of these wheels. It'll all be the same size and basic finish. That's like a group buy for 25 sets of wheels if you sell just 100. Why not set a high goal to make it worth while for both parties?

Mosgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
If anyone interested, my spare tire solution for gt350 is for sale. I custom made it for my 2016 DD which I just sold. Fits front and rear and sits in spare tire well. Thx!

Txclyde1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350#43
If anyone interested, my spare tire solution for gt350 is for sale. I custom made it for my 2016 DD which I just sold. Fits front and rear and sits in spare tire well. Thx!
I live outside of Houston .Let me know your price.Thanks

Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
013AA Spare Tire.jpg
I am interested too, I do have a spare now that I bought for my 15' GT/PP from Automotive Authority, it came with the jack and handle as it fits in the wheel well flush. I believe they were manufactured in Australia but needs a wheel spacer for the GT350's

If the spare your planning does not need a spacer for the front I'm in

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
Can you provide details on what this is?