Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Arpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic Black Stripes
Looks good! Nice and subtle. Few more track days and you will need to start filling out the passenger side window :thumbsup:

firestarter2 this is the best I could do from inside the garage.
If I was to do it again I would keep the column height to 3 and start making a second column or run them along the bottom black window border. These were purchased from Track Decals and chose the smallest outline size.
Sponsored

Reactions: TDC

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thoroughly cleaned the interior for the first time.. don’t judge me.

Random observations in the center console:

There are only 3 coin slots. Apparently pennies no longer matter and we should just chuck them out the window.

Also there’s a pen holder built into the lid.

Critical information dissemination going on here.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Thoroughly cleaned the interior for the first time.. don’t judge me.

Random observations in the center console:

There are only 3 coin slots. Apparently pennies no longer matter and we should just chuck them out the window.

Also there’s a pen holder built into the lid.

Critical information dissemination going on here.
My favorite interior discovery was the hidden gun compartment in the glovebox. If you haven't found it yet, open the glovebox and press the little yellow button at the top/middle of the glovebox. Fits a Glock anything well.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
My favorite interior discovery was the hidden gun compartment in the glovebox. If you haven't found it yet, open the glovebox and press the little yellow button at the top/middle of the glovebox. Fits a Glock anything well.
Lol the one built for the manual, With a picture of a book on it

Sponsored

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Lol the one built for the manual, With a picture of a book on it
Oh yes, that's the one. You found it, congrats, lol. If you keep your gun "up there" no need to panic if you get pulled over. Good luck popping open the glovebox with a gun sitting in plain view. Sure, you could just disclose you have a gun and a license to carry... but I don't need the extra drama in my life.

I've contemplated painting the little yellow book black, then it would truly be top secret, lol.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Got word i’m getting a new long block, but the dealer is not comfortable doing the work...gotta find a dealer a little better suited to deal with this car. I did appreciate the honesty after my splitter fiasco.

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
If you keep your gun "up there" no need to panic if you get pulled over. Good luck popping open the glovebox with a gun sitting in plain view. Sure, you could just disclose you have a gun and a license to carry...
Not trying to sell you on one location or the other, but just sharing firsthand experience with the above scenario..

In Ohio it’s against the law to interact with an officer while concealing a gun without disclosing the possession. They also see a flag when your tags are run that you have a concealed carry permit.

I’ve been pulled over a handful of times in various vehicles and never have had an issue or any drama. When I am pulled over, before they get out of the car I pull out my permit and hold it out the window, keeping the other hand on the wheel. It sets the interaction well, I’ve found.

Every time this has happened the convo goes the same:
Officer: you have it on you?
Me: it’s in the glove box / on my hip / in the trunk etc
Officer: cool - you don’t reach for yours I won’t reach for mine. Nice car.

uabeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150; 2017 GT350
Drove it today and got caught in a rain storm during lunch. Guess it's off to the dealer to trade it in. Value has decreased by 50%. :(

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
Removed the Ford Performance oil separator, opened it up and found about 2 oz of oil in 2k miles and two track days.

Drilled the bottom of the reservoir and tapped for a 3/8" NPT fitting which was epoxyed in place. Tomorrow after the epoxy has cured I will reassemble it with a drain tube and valve so I don't have to remove the whole unit the next time I drain it.

Sponsored

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Confirmed that I can fit all 4 track wheels, with Hoosier R7 tires, in the car for my upcoming track days, with room for a cooler, jack, track bag, tools, AND the emergency spare still in place in the trunk well. :headbang:

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Confirmed that I can fit all 4 track wheels, with Hoosier R7 tires, in the car for my upcoming track days, with room for a cooler, jack, track bag, tools, AND the emergency spare still in place in the trunk well. :headbang:
Pics or it’s fake news, haha. :cheers:

That is incredible.:hail:

What size track wheels and tires are you using? Did you do a rear seat delete? This sounds promising for hitting the track. What’s your car lift, jack, or whatever to raise car at track to change wheels? Thnx.

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
What size track wheels and tires are you using? Did you do a rear seat delete? This sounds promising for hitting the track. What’s your car lift, jack, or whatever to raise car at track to change wheels? Thnx.
Stock GT350 wheels with Hoosier R7’s in 35-series aspect ratio. Full rear seats, just folded down (in fact, I don’t believe this would have worked with the rear seat delete kit). One rear wheel upright in the front passenger seat. One rear wheel on the folded-down rear seat, passenger side, leaning up against the back of the front seat at a 45-degree angle. One front wheel flat on the folded-down rear seat, on the driver’s side. Remaining front wheel flat in the trunk, towards the passenger side. NAPA low-profile 2-ton jack in the trunk, towards the driver’s side. I use tire covers to keep everything clean inside. :cheers:

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
Took the car to the dealer yesterday for an oil change and a couple of tweaks. 2nd oil change at 4k miles. Dipstick was just below full but I had added a quart after a track day so one quart in 3k miles and two track days.

This oil change was free as the service tech spilled oil all over the inside of the lower engine cover when he changed the cartridge filter at the first change. They also cleaned out the residue I couldn't reach from the rear of the cover.
Sponsored