Sponsored

Ford shipped me an extra Owners Supplement? Anyone own build H3384?

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If so I have your owners supplement! You pay for shipping and I'll send it to you!

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Or ask your dealer - they might have put your address down on someone else's allocation.

OP
OP
garrettusa

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Or ask your dealer - they might have put your address down on someone else's allocation.
Yes I did and they have no clue... I can try to call FP.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Very thoughtful to try and get it to the right owner. I tried to give the new owner of my former GT350 all my relayed stuff including the Owners Supplement. He didn't want any of my "junk" so I sold it on eBay. 250 bucks is more than I had from it sitting around. There are some asking 399+ for one. YIKES! I would rather have given mine to the new owner but was not forcing it on him. He didn't even want the cover that was an option on the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
garrettusa

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Ok well its now listed on ebay! Thanks!

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Funny, so much for the altruism :thumbdown: :lol:
C'mon he waited at least half a day before listing...

Curious if FP had anything to say? Are they just sending a new one to the real owner? They didn't want it back?

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Ok well its now listed on ebay! Thanks!
Piece of advice, if you already started the auction, close it. The best time to start an eBay auction is to schedule it to start at 8:00 PM PST on Saturday evening. If you read about it, you will see others recommend the same. I started with a 250 opening bid and got 255. Make sure you put in your add that "this will not match your GT350's number plate unless you have chassis number xxxx." I forgot that and had multiple people bid then cancel when they realized it would not match their car:doh:

You guys know the odds of that owner being on this forum are slim to none. I don't blame the OP for selling it. I probably would not have offered to return it for free here, simply because it is highly unlikely to find the owner. but that's me.
Sponsored