Sponsored

tunes

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
so who has the best tunes out for the s550 really wanted an mpt tune but they dont seem to offer much for the 15 gt yet anyone have any recommendations
Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
There's no "best tunes" or "best tuner". All of the big names are good for email tunes.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Would be nice if people searched and actually read all the review threads instead of starting a new one every few days. There are new reviews popping up all the time.

moates88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6 speed
Would be nice if people searched and actually read all the review threads instead of starting a new one every few days. There are new reviews popping up all the time.
Leave the guy alone, no one forced you to read this topic and respond to it. I don't blame him for starting a new one instead of looking back pages on pages for this topic. Either help him out, give opinions and not be a douche.

Anyway I hear good things about Lund, that's what I'll be doing when I get my JLT intake and my SCT x4.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Leave the guy alone, no one forced you to read this topic and respond to it. I don't blame him for starting a new one instead of looking back pages on pages for this topic. Either help him out, give opinions and not be a douche.

Anyway I hear good things about Lund, that's what I'll be doing when I get my JLT intake and my SCT x4.

I'm not being a douche. What is this guy going to learn from responses like "my Lund tune is great" or "my Livernois tune is great" or "my Bama tune is great"?

I'm sure you've heard the expression "give a man a fish....vs teach a man to fish".

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
thanks for the help guys normally i would use the search option but im not really sure who offers tunes for the s550 5.0 except bama and i figured any reviews done would be on a specific company but if theres a specific thread comparing whats out there to each other lmk id be happy to check it out

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
From what I have read thus far, Lund and Livernois seem to be the top two as far as remote tunes. Both have their own tuning device and or software I believe. These two would probably be your best bet other than getting an actual custom dyno tune from a good tuner. Search Lund and Livernois and I am sure you will find some reading material.

Reds197

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 BASE (sold)16 LPF 62mm 16 Whipple 15 VMP MT-82
If you are in Miami call Power by the Hour. They have Lund onsite.

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT