MODEL/TRIM
Shelby GT 350
COLOR
Candy Apple Red
ENGINE
TRANSMISSION
4 Speed Ford Toploader
PACKAGES
Shelby GT 350 with 3.89 posi rear end, Cobra emblems, valve covers, Oval Cobra Air Cleaner
FACTORY OPTIONS
Tilt wheel, console, Shoulder Harness
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Cobra Hi-rise Intake, Hi Lift Cam & matching heads, lifters and springs, Tri-Y headers, custom 2.5 inch exhaust with H Pipe, Electronic ignition,
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
NA
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
Shelby ten spoke aluminum rims with BF Goodrich TA radials
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Mustang GT with Shelby tweaks. This car has lowering, performance front springs with lots of tweaks on the total front suspension rebuild, Mid eye 4.5 Leaf springs lowering the car about an inch on both ends. Wilwood 4 piston front discs with racing drum pads on rear.
MODS - EXTERIOR
stock Mustang with Shelby mods, fiber glass front end, hood, trunk and rear panel, Upper and lower side scoops
MODS - INTERIOR
Stock Mustang and Shelby GT 350 including custom console and built in roll bar with aircraft shoulder harness
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
Electronics?? Replaced the points with electronic ignition, the radio works with 8 track
HISTORY / COMMENTS
I found this car in 1992. Pretty rough shape but restorable. Been restoring it ever since.

Comments

1968 Ford 302. First year for the 302 from Ford. Shelby rated this at 250 HP. The Cobra intake, oval air cleaner and valve covers were stock. Holley 650 carb. Petronix electronic points. Tri-Y headers into custom 2.5" exhaust with H Pipe exiting from Shelby chrome exhaust tips. This car is pretty much all rebuilt. Recently had to replace the power brake booster and master cylinder when we did the Wilwood front discs.

Awesome ride! My first ride in a 302 Boss 69 Fastback started my love for Mustangs

Item information

Added by
dbegley
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Other Mustang Models

Share this item