S550 Cayote 5.0
TRANSMISSION
10R80
PACKAGES
PP1, Premium 401A
FACTORY OPTIONS
Digital Cluster, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Shaker Pro
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Steeda ProFlow closed CAI or Injen Evo, Gigs Performance 88mm ported stock throttle body, SpeedForm throttle controller, Velossa Tech Big Mouth ram air, Steeda x-pipe, JLT oil catch can, QA1 REV series carbon fiber driveshaft SFI.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
Lund nGuage, E85R tune, SpeedForm throttle controller.
MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
SVE R357 19x10/11, Nitto NT555G2 285 35 front, 305 35 rear, Baer Eradispeed+ rotors
MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
Steeda Magneride progressive lowering springs, camber plates
MODS - EXTERIOR
Drake Muscle Car "Wicker Bill Style" rear spoiler, oem grille with nostril delete, ceramic coated paint.
MODS - INTERIOR
3M Crystalline tint, carbon fiber coin tray, rear view mirror dash cam

Comments

Do you have a ceramic coating on it?
Thanks Yes, DIY Adam’s clay bar and ceramic coating when I first bought it and just recently touched up with Adam’s clay bar and Neopene coating.

hey are you in socal?

What's your IG? add me: FIre__GT. i have a group of Royal Crimson's in Cali. I want you to be a part of it if you're down!

What's your IG? add me: FIre__GT. i have a group of Royal Crimson's in Cali. I want you to be a part of it if you're down!
Only if you guys can help me install my QA1 rev edition carbon fiber driveshaft, lol j/k. Just followed you.

Only if you guys can help me install my QA1 rev edition carbon fiber driveshaft, lol j/k. Just followed you.
LOL I'm down! I just added you to the group and followed back.

Beautiful car man. Fellow San Diegan, hope to see you around. You install your driveshaft yet?

Beautiful car man. Fellow San Diegan, hope to see you around. You install your driveshaft yet?
Thanks man, i haven't got a chance, been too busy working lol but on monday, i'll just bring it to Driveline Vista to get it installed.

Item information

Added by
RoyalCrimsonGT
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Mustang GT

Share this item