Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
Got my headlights and blinkers smoked, and the fogs tinted blue. I know a lot of people are against tinting the headlights because they are gorgeous, but I wanted them to just be darker and even more sinister. Definitely didn't want to hide how cool they are. The kit came from Big Worm Graphix and I'm more than happy!

Sponsored

Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP
Got my headlights and blinkers smoked, and the fogs tinted blue. I know a lot of people are against tinting the headlights because they are gorgeous, but I wanted them to just be darker and even more sinister. Definitely didn't want to hide how cool they are. The kit came from Big Worm Graphix and I'm more than happy!

As long as you like it, Rock It...!

ob1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orville
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Now have the Steeda springs along with the IRS bushings installed.
Airaid CAI and X pipe are the other mods.
Now for that tune, hmm
SideSync_2015-09-08-13-07-15.jpg

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I need that APR splitter in my life. Im scared of smashing it. 500 dollar curb locator.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Got replacement license plates, as my front Craig's Custom Mustang Bracket fell off somewhere on the highway. I followed all installation directions to a T, but the 3M tape simply didn't hold up. I actually heard a loud metallic ka-chunk under my tires while driving; initially thinking I ran over some highway debris, I continued while monitoring tire pressure. It was only a few days later that I realized I lost my front plate and tied the ka-chunk sound to the plate jettisoning itself.

This time I've ordered the "Sto and Sho", which has more substantial under-dam fasteners, from LMR.

Sponsored

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT

How do they look at night? I am wanting to do this to mine as well but I have heard guys say that they dont look so good at night with the lights on???? :shrug:

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I need that APR splitter in my life. Im scared of smashing it. 500 dollar curb locator.

I'm scared to lower my car in fear of smashing the factory splitter. I'd probably attempt to back in to every spot (and never let the wife drive my car again) if I had that splitter. It looks great though.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Got my free velgen shirt today

Matt In The Hat

Hook 'Em
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Installed the airlift digital kit over the weekend. Still have a few leaks to try and fix, and maybe rerun some of the lines, but overall very happy with the way it turned out.

The back could be adjusted down about another 1/2". But the front is as low as I want to go with it. This is aired out, zero #s.

Saw the MO plate and was gonna ask where you were at in MO, then I recognized the SN from KCSR. Congrats on the new stang and the airlift kit! Hopefully I'll be able to take a look at it sometime :thumbsup:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
mine got rained on...of course it was clean........ ugh

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Had my car for 48 hours now and drove it to work. Thank god for reserved parking spot.

chadmclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh man, haven't done it yet (I know doesn't count) but Velgens!! If anybody is tired of theirs ;-)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
How do they look at night? I am wanting to do this to mine as well but I have heard guys say that they dont look so good at night with the lights on???? :shrug:
Don't know yet, hasn't been dark since I installed them yet haha! I'll check tonight and post pics after I put my new MMR intake on :thumbsup:

Last edited:

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Installed my Mishimoto FMIC and swapped out my grill for the GT grill. Those clips are a PITA! Also flashed the initial version of my MAP tune from Adam and ran my datalog for him.

IMAG0336s.jpg

IMAG0339s.jpg

Ironcitysteelers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White GT
Had my Borla touring put on today. I was so torn on that and the S type. Couldn't be more happy with my decision. Very loud, but not crazy loud that would annoy me as a daily driver living in a development.
Sponsored