Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.racewerx.com
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
66 fastback, 66 coupe, 2020 GT500, 2022 Mach 1
Yea, mine is stock too except for the blue airaid air filter, lol,.
Mine is a 10 speed like yours too. After you install it, let me know what you notice about the trans shifting and shift points…
Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Mine is a 10 speed like yours too. After you install it, let me know what you notice about the trans shifting and shift points…
Will do

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1

I have the "Bullitt Tune" put on my 6 Speed 22 Mach 1 in June of 2023, before Steeda had this "Mach Tune" available. It has the "carbon catcher" removed, a K&N Filter, and a Steeda H Pipe.

You can see the biggest gains are 2.5-3k rpm where the car picks up 60-70TQ and 50HP. This was on a very hot day and this dyno reads low.

I'd be interested in a revision if Steeda would hook it up - the only weird thing about the car is that in normal mode the pedal feels more responsive than in track mode which always makes me feel weird. It's like in track there is no back pressure and it takes the car a few revs to get going.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
the only weird thing about the car is that in normal mode the pedal feels more responsive than in track mode which always makes me feel weird. It's like in track there is no back pressure and it takes the car a few revs to get going.
Most road racers want more throttle resolution so tuners will slow the throttle in track mode. Back pressure is BAD always. Well........ it will help starting........

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Most road racers want more throttle resolution so tuners will slow the throttle in track mode. Back pressure is BAD always. Well........ it will help starting........
Back Pressure might be the worst words to use. I'm not sure how to describe it but in Normal mode the car will squat pretty quickly. In track mode it feels like the car doesn't rev up as quickly. I've tried to alternate modes at Auto X to see if my lap times were different but there's so many variables at all the turns to really stand out and make a diff.

It's more just butt dyno feel when driving around. I usually always have the car in my mode which is track/sport everything and exhaust open.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
It's for road race guys where in some corners you will have 1/4 to 1/2 throttle and you are on the edge of traction. You don't want a small movement of the pedal to equal a large increase in throttle.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I had battery issues so I finally put the tune in. I used normal and sport+. Both shift faster and seem to stay in each gear longer. Normal is fine for the street but sport + seems like it should be for the drag strip/track now because it is wanting to make you go faster even more than stock. The shifts are smoother and I felt a lot less lag if any between shifts. Overall it seems like it is faster and the tune def helped the shift lag it had with stock.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I had battery issues so I finally put the tune in. I used normal and sport+. Both shift faster and seem to stay in each gear longer. Normal is fine for the street but sport + seems like it should be for the drag strip/track now because it is wanting to make you go faster even more than stock. The shifts are smoother and I felt a lot less lag if any between shifts. Overall it seems like it is faster and the tune def helped the shift lag it had with stock.
Is the trans still in a rush to get to 10th in Normal mode?
Are the shifts smooth in Sport or are they super aggressive?

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Is the trans still in a rush to get to 10th in Normal mode?
Are the shifts smooth in Sport or are they super aggressive?
No, the trans seems to take its time going through the gears. I was cruising and it was in 8th gear for awhile.
The shifts in Sport+ are super agressive, they are def wanting to shift and go which Is why I was saying Sport + is for the drag strip/track now. Maybe Steeda can fine tune it for someone but the tune you get it is ready to go and play but not on the street, lol.

Sponsored

Brucebark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.racewerx.com
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
66 fastback, 66 coupe, 2020 GT500, 2022 Mach 1
Awesome! Thanks for getting back to me… 👍

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
No, the trans seems to take its time going through the gears. I was cruising and it was in 8th gear for awhile.
The shifts in Sport+ are super agressive, they are def wanting to shift and go which Is why I was saying Sport + is for the drag strip/track now. Maybe Steeda can fine tune it for someone but the tune you get it is ready to go and play but not on the street, lol.
That’s good to hear in Normal. Mine wants to get to 10th at like 45mph.
When I first got my Livernois tune it was
super aggressive shifts that were scary getting on highway ramps, screeching tires on shifts.
I asked Livernois to send me a softer shift tune and it was wayyy better in sport.
I don’t get why anybody wants S mode to be that aggressive. It’s for teenagers or something! lol

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
That’s good to hear in Normal. Mine wants to get to 10th at like 45mph.
When I first got my Livernois tune it was
super aggressive shifts that were scary getting on highway ramps, screeching tires on shifts.
I asked Livernois to send me a softer shift tune and it was wayyy better in sport.
I don’t get why anybody wants S mode to be that aggressive. It’s for teenagers or something! lol
Yea I believe I was at 50-55 in 8th gear cruising. The sport + was a shock on how more aggressive it became.

Aerodaves

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2015 Mustang Ecoboost (kid's)
Have any dyno graphs you can share, curious where that 22hp is and what the torque curve looks like. Thx
Screenshot captured from the video on the Steeda link:

Steeda Mach 1 Tune Dyno Graph.png
Sponsored