This is the brand new 2021 Mustang Mach-1

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
OK...this is pretty messed up right here. These are the places that really shouldn't be selling cars at all. It's a shame the way we have to buy these cars and either play all of these games with ADM and/or BS options added to the car as a quick money grab or incompetent dealers......
I agree, they survive off of the F-150/F-250 sales they do. They probably have 2-300 trucks, and 6 mustangs. granted I'm slightly rural, and they are the only dealer in our parish. There is another maybe 10-15 miles into town that does alot of mustangs, they have multiple cobras, PP2 cars, bullitts, etc all the time.
Sponsored

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I can understand a 2019, but a still in the wrapper 2015. Thats nuts.

https://www.fordofsmithtown.net/new...james-ny-c5c6870f0a0e0ae850a0a411d54df4af.htm
Albeit different circumstances. This 2015 under wraps sorta reminds me of when I was a kid and my mother worked at FoMoCo headquarters. She was ordering her brand new 1973 Mach 1. Honest to God , in the show room there was a brand new '70 Shelby that the dealership couldn't give away. Keep in mind this was the beginning of the gas crunch crises. Nobody wanted it. Dealer tried to pawn it off on my mother. She wasn't interested. :headbang::facepalm:

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I can understand a 2019, but a still in the wrapper 2015. Thats nuts.

https://www.fordofsmithtown.net/new...james-ny-c5c6870f0a0e0ae850a0a411d54df4af.htm
That car was a very limited edition. All of them had the PP package, every Mustang option. It is the only Mustang to have louvered glass rear passenger and drivers side windows. Until 2018 the only way to get an automatic transmission with the performance package was this model and they only came in Kona and White. The wheels were unique. There was an "appearance package" of the 50 year, but just that with different wheels and some trim. Each car is numbered and they definitely hold their value. Only 4 options: Blue or white and stick or auto.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They're fucking crazy, holding on to that car for 5+ years, expecting someone to pay big $$ for it. Dumbasses.
some collector somewhere will eventually find it and buy it. I'm thinking not a penny more than 30% off MSRP +TTL considering you can buy a MY2020 for ~20% off today. Not to mention the features are already commonplace and it has the crappy Sync and a variety of other warts. MY15 GT350 fetch premiums because there were ~500 made but a Coyote2?

Txclyde1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350#43
some collector somewhere will eventually find it and buy it. I'm thinking not a penny more than 30% off MSRP +TTL considering you can buy a MY2020 for ~20% off today. Not to mention the features are already commonplace and it has the crappy Sync and a variety of other warts. MY15 GT350 fetch premiums because there were ~500 made but a Coyote2?
Actually they made 137 2015 GT350.
37 R Models
50 Track Packs
50 Tech Packs
I used to have a Track Pack

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got info from one dealer that

They have received info recently that Mach 1will be coming here, prices should be announced in the coming weeks and orders will open. As it is now production will start early next year with deliveries in spring :)

If the HP version comes then.......

Last edited:

Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Got info from one dealer that

They have received info recently that Mach 1will be coming here, prices should be announced in the coming weeks and orders will open. As it is now production will start early next year with deliveries in spring :)

If the HP version comes then.......
It was apparent a while back the mach 1 is coming to Europe. :wink:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not that pricing will be available in couple of weeks, when ordering would be available ...

That it would be coming to europe has been know for some months ;)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
True.....the clues are there......pre-production cars in Euro spec.......pre-production RHD cars........and yet many dealers will deny all knowledge of the Mach 1. Ford UK's stance is still "we have no current plans to sell the Mach 1".

I appreciate they have current stock to sell. There are still '19MY cars on the lots (with 0% interest loans to help shift them) as well as '20MY cars, including Bullitts.

I'll be happy when I finally see a Mach 1 over here :like:

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Not that pricing will be available in couple of weeks, when ordering would be available ...

That it would be coming to europe has been know for some months ;)
yep. pricing and availability so soon is a bit of a surprise. In Germany, I've read to expect pricing to start around € 60K. It's anybody's guess if the HP will be an option. I would assume the base mach will be fully loaded aka "premium package" like most Mustangs sold in Germany.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
True.....the clues are there......pre-production cars in Euro spec.......pre-production RHD cars........and yet many dealers will deny all knowledge of the Mach 1. Ford UK's stance is still "we have no current plans to sell the Mach 1".

I appreciate they have current stock to sell. There are still '19MY cars on the lots (with 0% interest loans to help shift them) as well as '20MY cars, including Bullitts.

I'll be happy when I finally see a Mach 1 over here :like:
You guys got the Bullitt. I'd be very suprised if you did not get the Mach 1.
Sponsored