Sponsored

Wow, They Really Do Not Want to Talk About COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Not following, I saw this last night. What are you saying here?

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I'm saying the administration is looking for any topic to discuss other than the single biggest issue facing the country today. Like it or not, COVID-19 is front and center on every news report, TV, print, or online. Inevitably those reports go back to the administrations handling of the virus. That leads to the administration looking for something, anything they can find to bring China back into the discussion and away from their own errors. It is just another distraction.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
He is saying that the feds should be focused solely on one thing and not also trying to tackle other problems. he is saying that in his opinion, the feds doing anything other than what he considers to be the top issue of the day is them trying to create a distraction by doing their job, even if that is something that is past the point where it should've been done, like shutting down such an obvious security threat as chinese software social media programs

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
He is saying that the feds should be focused solely on one thing and not also trying to tackle other problems. he is saying that in his opinion, the feds doing anything other than what he considers to be the top issue of the day is them trying to create a distraction by doing their job, even if that is something that is past the point where it should've been done, like shutting down such an obvious security threat as Chinese software social media programs
So how about shutting down some Russian media software programs? Yeah, not happening. And, of course, they should look at others issues. But they're not. Only if it concerns China. Their dismissal of COVID-19 boarders on being criminal.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
So how about shutting down some Russian media software programs? Yeah, not happening. And, of course, they should look at others issues. But they're not. Only if it concerns China. Their dismissal of COVID-19 boarders on being criminal.
Does it though? I am of the opinion that the failure of controlling COVID-19 is more on local and state governments, and more importantly the people. I do admit that his public statements have certainly not helped the issue by any means, but are by no means criminal either. People who take medical advice from Trump instead of Fauci standing next to him are idiots.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Wasn't there a recent visit to mark the 200 mile point of new wall construction? Nothing to do with China or Russia. Who'd a thought they could multi-task?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I'm saying the administration is looking for any topic to discuss other than the single biggest issue facing the country today. Like it or not, COVID-19 is front and center on every news report, TV, print, or online. Inevitably those reports go back to the administrations handling of the virus. That leads to the administration looking for something, anything they can find to bring China back into the discussion and away from their own errors. It is just another distraction.

Of course it is, don't understand it's the other way around. Haven't learned about how the not- so's are being dumbed down by the sources mentioned above?

"looking for any topic to discuss other than the single biggest issue facing the country today. Like it or not, COVID-19"

Like it or not, it's a bug will come and go, think flue.
Fact ........ infections are going up (being found via testing) that's a good thing.
Fact 2 the death rate is declining, and if it were not you would hear those numbers. Turn off the TV and think for yourself .

China needs to be highlighted, if that's objectionable or hard to understand. I ask if by chance you're friends with biden's son?

" The administration is looking for any topic to discuss other than".
If watching any of the WH news conferences it's pretty damn clear who's single minded......

Finally
News flash President Trump in NOT God, cannot cure a virus. He is not the incompetent our fake news tries to portray .

"administration looking, for any topic to discuss other than"
Well they did pretty damn good job....... 7-4, Hear, read anything about that from the fake news?
No answer required

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Wasn't there a recent visit to mark the 200 mile point of new wall construction? Nothing to do with China or Russia. Who'd a thought they could multi-task?
George, you are the funny one. Find me a single article from anywhere that show 200 of "new" wall was constructed. And who cares? Maybe you haven't noticed but one of Trump biggest campaign promises of 2016 has completely fallen off the map. Nobody talks about it anymore. Why? Because nothing has been done.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Does it though? I am of the opinion that the failure of controlling COVID-19 is more on local and state governments, and more importantly the people. I do admit that his public statements have certainly not helped the issue by any means, but are by no means criminal either. People who take medical advice from Trump instead of Fauci standing next to him are idiots.
You just concluded that Trump's entire base are idiots. Also this is a global pandemic. You cannot pass this off on state and local governments. Trump only tried to do this when it was obvious his administration was failing horribly.

Lastly, all those idiots that are running around not giving a shit about anything or anyone. Who do you think gave them his blessings.......Trump.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
If anyone reads or watches real news reporting they would know that most of China's neighbors are not happy with China right now. The US now has 2 carriers in the China sea to protect allies.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
You just concluded that Trump's entire base are idiots. Also this is a global pandemic. You cannot pass this off on state and local governments. Trump only tried to do this when it was obvious his administration was failing horribly.

Lastly, all those idiots that are running around not giving a shit about anything or anyone. Who do you think gave them his blessings.......Trump.
Entire base? no, just certain ones. I am part of his 'base' and am wearing a mask, maintianing distances and not going out and socializing. Just that some of his base are idiots. Just like some of the left are idiots. and some in the center are idiots.

Maybe there are simply idiots in every group, across all genders, colors, and creeds, across all nationalities and political parties.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Like it or not, it's a bug will come and go, think flue.
Fact ........ infections are going up (being found via testing) that's a good thing.
Fact 2 the death rate is declining, and if it were not you would hear those numbers. Turn off the TV and think for yourself .
You are so horribly misinformed that it is not even funny. It's as if you are totally oblivious to what's is happening in the country and even in your own state.

And rational thinking requires the input of information from a variety of sources. Even those you do not like. You cannot possible be thinking for yourself. Nobody does.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Entire base? no, just certain ones. I am part of his 'base' and am wearing a mask, maintianing distances and not going out and socializing. Just that some of his base are idiots. Just like some of the left are idiots. and some in the center are idiots.

Maybe there are simply idiots in every group, across all genders, colors, and creeds, across all nationalities and political parties.
Bingo!!!!! Total agreement. There are idiots on all sides. Even the left & center.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
George, you are the funny one. Find me a single article from anywhere that show 200 of "new" wall was constructed. And who cares? Maybe you haven't noticed but one of Trump biggest campaign promises of 2016 has completely fallen off the map. Nobody talks about it anymore. Why? Because nothing has been done.
It's been low key, and behind, but it is making progress. I know you asked for one source, but I gave you three, two of which are left leaning sources. Please take the time to read them. All agree that the changes have helped in Southern California and especially in Arizona.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-wall-progress-whats-been-built-so-far

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bor...western-us-undeterred-covid/story?id=70649546
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.