Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Indeed they are.
In Fact just ordered Steeda Camber Plates+Steeda Front Swaybar only. Do you know should I use full soft or 2nd hole if I'm pairing it with the stock PP rear sway bar ?
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
In Fact just ordered Steeda Camber Plates+Steeda Front Swaybar only. Do you know should I use full soft or 2nd hole if I'm pairing it with the stock PP rear sway bar ?
Full soft. We have track tested this-setup to come to this conclusion.
Steeda Tech

OP
OP

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Steeda progressives with ProActive fixed shocks/struts, bump stops and camber plates are on the way. I hope they are a noticeable upgrade. I hear the '20 base suspension is similar to the '15-17 PP. I'm hardly an expert but I would say the base suspension is a run of the mill street suspension package. Its ok but hardly sophisticated but not horrible. The worst is the bounciness over dips in the road, bumps, etc. It doesn't feel very sporty and the car could be more responsive. We'll see if other mods are in order such as bigger front sway bar, bigger wheels and tires, cradle lock, etc.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda progressives with ProActive fixed shocks/struts, bump stops and camber plates are on the way. I hope they are a noticeable upgrade. I hear the '20 base suspension is similar to the '15-17 PP. I'm hardly an expert but I would say the base suspension is a run of the mill street suspension package. Its ok but hardly sophisticated but not horrible. The worst is the bounciness over dips in the road, bumps, etc. It doesn't feel very sporty and the car could be more responsive. We'll see if other mods are in order such as bigger front sway bar, bigger wheels and tires, cradle lock, etc.
Hi Matti777,

If you like, pm Steeda Tech your contact info and we will go over the install with you to make sure it is perfect once the parts arrive.

Steeda Tech

OP
OP

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hi Matti777,

If you like, pm Steeda Tech your contact info and we will go over the install with you to make sure it is perfect once the parts arrive.

Steeda Tech
Thanks. I should be ok but I wlll contact you if I run into any issues. I've watched some videos and installed coilovers before. Fortunately I'm fully tooled up with a 4 post lift, sliding bridge jack and a 1 ton spring compressor.

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Great!
One tip, make sure you torque the front struts and rear shock shafts to spec while you hold the shaft stationary. If you use a pneumatic air gun and spin the shock shaft you will damage the shock internals.
Steeda Tech

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We appreciate your order Matt & glad we were able to get everything out to you!

As Steeda Tech mentioned, if you need anything else - please don't hesitate to let us know :)

TJ

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
I've always had dual wishbone cars, and the rule of thumb was that a harder front bar will generate more understeer while a harder rear bar will generate more oversteer. Is it a different case with strut fronts? Or is the harder front bar approach to do with removing the bonded bushings?

Cheers
Sponsored