Sponsored

Rokblokz Splash Gaurds

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So got my Rokblokz guards. I read great reviews but now that I got them and before I open them how is the install and how do you like them? I opened the box and there is enough hardware for what looks like 7 cars and 4 inch screws??? what do these screw into that a screw that big is needed? And whats with the roll of candy in the bag ? so many questions LOL
20200506_150251.jpg
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Hahaha, roll of candy. :D I think I got a cookie ...

Those round tubes are standoffs, you stack 2 on the long screws, to create a fastening point (since the other end is deep in the fender.

Install is super easy, only one place to do any kind of perm mod (and it's just the lower connector on the rear flaps). They say to remove the wheels, I only removed the rears, the fronts you can do by turn the wheels full lock to provide clearance. Mine are several months old, still look new, haven't budged. I probably have an install post someone on here.

The hardware is super high grade, I __love__ the screw collars, make them look really expensive (I even dig on the little logo text).

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Hahaha, roll of candy. :D I think I got a cookie ...

Those round tubes are standoffs, you stack 2 on the long screws, to create a fastening point (since the other end is deep in the fender.

Install is super easy, only one place to do any kind of perm mod (and it's just the lower connector on the rear flaps). They say to remove the wheels, I only removed the rears, the fronts you can do by turn the wheels full lock to provide clearance. Mine are several months old, still look new, haven't budged. I probably have an install post someone on here.

The hardware is super high grade, I __love__ the screw collars, make them look really expensive (I even dig on the little logo text).
Are you happy with them? I got them because I was getting rock chips starting on the indentation behind the door from the front wheels kicking rocks up.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Extremely happy. I had CPC on the previous car, and these resolve just about every design flaw those had, and they look very OEM, I've seen another design where there's sort of an exterior clips, looks, well, clipped on, and I really dislike anything that uses tape.

They follow the contours of the fender really well, and even match the OEM plastic textures decently.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Extremely happy. I had CPC on the previous car, and these resolve just about every design flaw those had, and they look very OEM, I've seen another design where there's sort of an exterior clips, looks, well, clipped on, and I really dislike anything that uses tape.

They follow the contours of the fender really well, and even match the OEM plastic textures decently.
Awesome , I agree there is so much cool stuff for this car 100, 200 plus dollars and then it tapes on the car??? Pass. I am not a fan of flaps as I think most look like crap and take away from the car but I had to get something and these looked the most like they belonged on the car. Awesome thanks for your replies. :)

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I put them on, in addition to extensive paint protection, because I have a PP2. they have a mud-flappy look - but with the fat 305s they blend OK. All that said, X-pel is still your best bet for paint protection.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I put them on, in addition to extensive paint protection, because I have a PP2. they have a mud-flappy look - but with the fat 305s they blend OK.
That's a good point: I'm running a 285/305 setup on 20" wheels, and they do make the flaps less conspicuous (with the size/offset of the wheels/tires).

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I have them as well. Really happy how they look :)

Sponsored

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
^^^^ This!!!

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Also a fan. Keeps my sport cup2’s from throwing tiny rocks against the car. Had another brand before but this one is the best especially in mounting quality.

Bluezeke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeke
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
They can only help. And you can remove them if you don’t like them. Enjoy the candy. I got smarties too.

I second the opinion they are a must on the PP2 or any car with tires that poke.
CFC74A28-0F06-4889-9AFD-7CC029C790D5.jpeg

Last edited:

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I have them on my 2020 PP LEVEL 2

Great quality....easy install....look great on the car....seem to be doing a very good job of knocking down rock, stones, etc.....exactly what I wanted them to do.

I recommend them!

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
One of my favorite mods. Easy and prevents my wide tires from throwing rocks all over the side of my car.
Sponsored