Mustang convertible intelligence access solution

Femi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Is anyone experiencing intelligence access not working with their mustang 2019 eco boost convertible? Any solution out there?
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Exactly what is your issue? Are you just having trouble getting the door to lock/unlock with just a touch of the handle, or is it something else?

OP
OP

Femi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Exactly what is your issue? Are you just having trouble getting the door to lock/unlock with just a touch of the handle, or is it something else?
Is anyone experiencing intelligence access not working with their mustang 2019 eco boost convertible? Any solution out there?
Thanks. Intelligence access now working with my 2019 mustang convertible. I guess I might have turned it off while playing around with the setting. Thanks once again.

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
What's "Intelligent access"?

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
All S-550 mustangs have intelligent access.

20170616_154506.jpg

See those four little lines on top of the door handle in the pic, when you exit the car and close the door touch the handle where those lines are and it will lock the doors, and you must have the key fob on you (it doesn't work for your passenger).

On the flip side, when you approach the car, place your hand in behind the handle as if your going to open the door and it will unlock, make sure you don't accidentally touch the four lines at the same time or they will cancel each other out and nothing will happen. Also you must have the key fob with you, it senses when the fob is the vicinity to make it work.

Sponsored

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
Known as ‘keyless access’ or ‘keyless entry/exit’. Never heard it referred to as ‘intelligent’, probably because it’s so easy to fool.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Well on this side of the pond Ford calls it intelligent access, even on the window sticker and in the owners manual.
Sponsored