Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I still haven't ventured into the Drag and Track modes yet. lol
I think both those modes are paddle shifts, correct?

Not sure, I hardly ever paddle shifted the car, I know the paddles work in Sport+

Go take your car out from a stop, but put it in drag mode and advance track off, leave it in drive and stand on it

You’ll be shocked

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Not sure, I hardly ever paddle shifted the car, I know the paddles work in Sport+
Go take your car out from a stop, but put it in drag mode and advance track off, leave it in drive and stand on it
You’ll be shocked
LOL
I'll probably burn the tires right off the wheels! While the car breaks loose all over the place. lol :crackup: :crazy:

Telvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I dropped my car off this morning for the phase 2 upgrade. I did some robust acceleration and launches this afternoon. It seems to be smoother in power delivery. It’s hard to tell though. It could just be my butt reacting to the money missing from my wallet. I’m going to see if I can get it into the dyno. Unfortunately I don’t have a prior standard to compare to. However, I still want to know what I got for my money

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

You’ll be shocked

You’ll be shocked
Yes your car will transform into a monster. Better have some good sneakers on the back.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just placed an order for the Roush Performance Mustang Supercharger Phase 1 To Phase 2 Upgrade Kit at Levittown Ford Parts. They had the best price for the upgrade ($483.00 + free shipping). Once the snow is gone here in Michigan, I will be getting this upgrade installed on my 19' Mustang. I really can not wait!
One modification that I am looking into is adding 1 or 2 cooling fans to the LTR for additional cooling before the installation. If I can engineer the custom brackets and wiring for it and it works well, I will post the results on this site.
I’m just down the road from you near FENTON. Who is doing the install?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm the same. My car is strickly a street car.
It is a fast car though. In Sport+ mode, traction control off and steering in Normal mode, the tires did chirp, not sure what gear it was going into but I'm guessing forth. Halfway throttle and the car was already running/driving for 20 minutes beforehand. This is from a dead stop. A10 car. The temp was about 63 degrees.
That did put a smile on my face for sure. :like:
I wouldn’t exactly call it a street car. My lawnmower has more miles on it. :devil:

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I still haven't ventured into the Drag and Track modes yet. lol
I think both those modes are paddle shifts, correct?
Some guys who road race use the paddles but for drag racing, it is best to use drag mode, leave it in drive and do NOT use the paddles. It will automatically shift at perfect rpm, lightning fast and unbelievably firm. It is similar to slam shifting a manual without lifting off the throttle.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
I can hear my IC pump with the ignition on only. It stays on as long as the ignition is powered up, and stays on for about 4-5 minutes after I exit and lock the car as well.
Cory, are you talking about a 2018 with the Roush phase 2 or your 2016? Your signature describes your 2016.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
I'll be honest, my IAT2's are consistently 50 degrees above ambient. Even when cold starting the car.
Summer is going to be interesting with the P2 kit.
So, it must be in the 60s or 70s in Arizona now, correct? Your IAT2 readings aren't 110-120 when cruising at steady throttle, are they?

WOTPULLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 and 2015 Mustang GT, Roush Supercharged,
I have been under the car observing the pump and reservoir on the passenger side near the windshield washer reservoir. I would think that would show movement more than the degas bottle. The reservoir is clear and easy to see through and there is no movement. The pump is there, too, and it is quiet as a mouse and still as a rock. By the way, I am not sure how you could pinch a line. They are cold and stiff.
IMG_20200220_134431133.jpg
Looks like they forgot to add coolant and/or properly bleed the system... you should see coolant in the bottle. The pump will not run if it senses air pockets.... unless this photo was taken during install and not current state haha

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
So, it must be in the 60s or 70s in Arizona now, correct? Your IAT2 readings aren't 110-120 when cruising at steady throttle, are they?
yup... That's exactly where they are.. Yesterday it was 70 and when cruising they were around 118.. When I stopped at lights they were pushing 130.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Looks like they forgot to add coolant and/or properly bleed the system... you should see coolant in the bottle. The pump will not run if it senses air pockets.... unless this photo was taken during install and not current state haha
Photo was during install before adding coolant. It is full now.

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I’m just down the road from you near FENTON. Who is doing the install?
Imlay City Ford. They will only charge me for the time it takes for the actual install. I can't seem to get the other Roush authorized dealers to respond to my requests.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Imlay City Ford. They will only charge me for the time it takes for the actual install. I can't seem to get the other Roush authorized dealers to respond to my requests.
Didn't know they were a Roush Authorized dealer. What did they quote you? Who else have you tried?