On going 2019 Bullitt Installation Videos

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hope you get it before it turns into Lime Disease!!! .....just kidding! Personally,have not heard any local complaints re Ticking???? Can you post a video???
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Hope you get it before it turns into Lime Disease!!! .....just kidding! Personally,have not heard any local complaints re Ticking???? Can you post a video???
Haha hope it doesnt go that route. Its towards the middle of the video. Best way to explain the sound is if you think about injectors firing but much much louder. This removed that noise. So who knows.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
I could not really hear it. I heard some scratching noise, but not any ticking. The lack of an engine cover does allow for a bit more sound to make its way into the car, but if you heard it that is all that matters.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could not really hear it. I heard some scratching noise, but not any ticking. The lack of an engine cover does allow for a bit more sound to make its way into the car, but if you heard it that is all that matters.
Yeah it was hard to hear in the video. I have not heard the noise ever since I put the ceratec in so that is very good.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know its been a while and I have not made any video but with whats going on I really have not driven the car much. However a nice new thing came in the mail. Thank you TJ and Steeda.
IMG_20200623_153827.jpg
IMG_20200623_153941.jpg

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Curious to hear your report not only in sound inside and outside the car, but the increase in cabin noise at cruising speed in 'quiet' mode at 80+. Thx.

I'm also curious if an 'H' or 'X' sounds better. I'm almost sure the current resonator behaves more like an 'H', due to the slight motorboat tone to it. But it sounds really good as is. And plenty loud for my taste :D.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Curious to hear your report not only in sound inside and outside the car, but the increase in cabin noise at cruising speed in 'quiet' mode at 80+. Thx.

I'm also curious if an 'H' or 'X' sounds better. I'm almost sure the current resonator behaves more like an 'H', due to the slight motorboat tone to it. But it sounds really good as is. And plenty loud for my taste :D.
if you’re happy with your sound...stick with it!! What is a “Destudded” engine??

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I will keep it stock, but was just curious about the sound differences :). My engine had 6 useless studs. The 4 on the intake I removed them (probably for the cover on regular GTs), and put black screws instead (pic below). And the other 2 that couldn't be removed, I just cut them flush, and sanded smooth. And no more mangled hands when cleaning the engine. Ha ha. For some reason, it bothered me to see those stupid studs sticking up for no reason.

Bullitt engine mod.JPG

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I for sure will be creating a video of stock noise vs resonator delete noise for you to compare :D

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And here is the latest video of the Steeda H pipe. Fun noises!!

Sponsored

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
And here is the latest video of the Steeda H pipe. Fun noises!!
Thanks for doing that, I've been very curious about the Steeda H sounds as it's one of the few mods on my radar. If you're bored do you think you could do some drive by videos with normal and aggressive acceleration? I'm especially curious how your car sounds while it's rolling by.

Also, now that you have the H pipe, which exhaust mode do you find yourself using the most?

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for doing that, I've been very curious about the Steeda H sounds as it's one of the few mods on my radar. If you're bored do you think you could do some drive by videos with normal and aggressive acceleration? I'm especially curious how your car sounds while it's rolling by.

Also, now that you have the H pipe, which exhaust mode do you find yourself using the most?
I always use track we will see if that changes? I will see if I can get some drivebys its a bit difficult for me as I have no one else to record with :(

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Just find an empty back street and put the camera on the ground off to the side so no one runs over it if they happen to come by.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just find an empty back street and put the camera on the ground off to the side so no one runs over it if they happen to come by.
I am afraid someone will take my camera and tripod :D still need to find an empty back street around Orlando. There seems to be tourists/people everywhere around me. Must be the area.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I got the car to stretch its legs a bit today and wow I love the sound. Sounds perfect no more exhaust work is needed!!
Sponsored