Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a request for help.
If anyone is about to swap their spoiler in the next week or so.

could I ask you to take a rubbing of the holes so that I can use it as a template for fitting a spoiler to my GT.

I have a 2019 GT Fastback.
I think the holes are the same for the 2018 too.

I am based in the UK so I’d obviously pay the postage for anyone US based to send me the paper template.

all ideas welcomed.
Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Lay some tape across the trunk. Dab some paint on the end of the spoiler mounting bolts. Set spoiler down on trunk. Lift up. You now have your template

psg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stu
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, GMC Sierra Denali 6.2l, Lotus Super 7, Aprilia Tuono 1100 RR, BMW HP2S. BMW 750LiX
OP
OP
Nevyn

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Lay some tape across the trunk. Dab some paint on the end of the spoiler mounting bolts. Set spoiler down on trunk. Lift up. You now have your template
I did think of this but it would be next to impossible to have the spoiler in the right place. Trying to line it up by eye when the bolts mean you can’t get closer than and inch from the lid would require lots of follow up measuring and adjustments to compensate

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
I did think of this but it would be next to impossible to have the spoiler in the right place. Trying to line it up by eye when the bolts mean you can’t get closer than and inch from the lid would require lots of follow up measuring and adjustments to compensate
Use a marker to outline the studs when holding the spoiler in the place that looks good
Sponsored