Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
With Creepy Joe fading fast and Aunt Warren is talking craziness things look interesting. Zero chance Warren get the nomination. She scares the ruling class worse than Trump.

So the question is - Was this the plan all along? She gets to skip the crowded debates and just jump in and get nominated. She owns the DNC so no big deal.

So will she run?
Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
As a guy who hasn't voted for a Democrat since 1996 and is worn out by lying politicians on both sides of the aisle I'll express myself with 2 memes that says it all for me...2020 has me in a situation where I likely won't vote for the first time since 1988! I have no reason to vote for a con man who acts like a lying small child, or a commie con person in disguise on the other side waiting to destroy our fragile Republic.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

OP
OP

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As a guy who hasn't voted for a Democrat since 1996 and is worn out by lying politicians on both sides of the aisle I'll express myself with 2 memes that says it all for me...2020 has me in a situation where I likely won't vote for the first time since 1988! I have no reason to vote for a con man who acts like a lying small child, or a commie con person in disguise on the other side waiting to destroy our fragile Republic.
I don’t particularly care for trump but what I do like about him is the hate that he brings. The best governments are a stalemate. The worst governments are when everyone agrees.

The media has done a great job vilifying him. He lies. He uses a lot of 4 letter words but what he doesn’t do is tow the line like Hillary would have. For what that’s worth.

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I don’t particularly care for trump but what I do like about him is the hate that he brings. The best governments are a stalemate. The worst governments are when everyone agrees.

The media has done a great job vilifying him. He lies. He uses a lot of 4 letter words but what he doesn’t do is tow the line like Hillary would have. For what that’s worth.
In my ideal world, Trump and Hillary would occupy adjoining jail cells. And the media is just telling the truth about him, they don't have to vilify him, he's done that crap for years on his own. I've thought he was a douchebag for decades now...never watched him on tv, still try not too.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
In my ideal world, Trump and Hillary would occupy adjoining jail cells. And the media is just telling the truth about him, they don't have to vilify him, he's done that crap for years on his own. I've thought he was a douchebag for decades now...never watched him on tv, still try not too.
What has Trump done that's illegal?

Just trying to clarify whether you are the one person in the world that knows about an actual crime he has committed or if you are another black booted thug who wants to overthrow our legitimately elected president because you don't like him or his policies.

I mean Hillary I totally understand. I'm fairly sure there are multiple felonies she has committed just with respect to handling of top secret government information. Smashing phones, deleting emails, using bleachbit to "clean" hard drives...

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT

Just trying to clarify whether you are the one person in the world that knows about an actual crime he has committed or if you are another black booted thug who wants to overthrow our legitimately elected president because you don't like him or his policies.

I mean Hillary I totally understand. I'm fairly sure there are multiple felonies she has committed just with respect to handling of top secret government information. Smashing phones, deleting emails, using bleachbit to "clean" hard drives...
Being a douche is enough for me to want him in a prison cell.... but yeah, he's been a con man for decades so it wouldn't shock me if at sometime he's indicted for some type of fraud or tax evasion or something... he is currently under investigation in several places, several states, one in which he's called home for all these years and now he's moving to Florida...sorry, but people not guilty don't typically act as guilty as he does. So I'm sure something is up with him shady outside of just being a total douche, which most days is enough for me to wish to have you removed from polite society...especially when you behave like a small petty mouth child like he does daily.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT

Oh and I forgot one thing...even though I also agree with you on her dirty past, and likely criminal behavior, I often ask myself after 3 years of Trump daily getting his way why isn't Hillary under indictment somewhere for all this stuff we know her hands are dirty for...? I mean really. And where's that wall we were promised? Trump a sociopath and a liar, just like she is....and if you look into his past, lawsuits he's had and lost, and the screwing the little man from the multiple bankruptcies, Trump is likely just as dirty as her, and she's not in a cell with him in charge of things either. Yeah. Let this old pic set in...He used to give her money, actually Don the Con gave every Dem politician in NY state large amounts of money over decades...and all of a sudden in 2015 he's a Republican and conservative (like me even?) and a Christian? LOL. Whatever...
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I hope not we don't need Killary in the white house again she didn't do anything the first time she was in there

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I hope not we don't need Killary in the white house again she didn't do anything the first time she was in there
she certainly didn't pleasure Bill...that was obvious! LOL. Btw, he is the last Dem I voted for...I didn't have a problem with blowjob's back then, but I did the lying about it, its why I refused to vote for Gore in 2000, then 9/11 came along and I was so glad we had Bush...until all the damn wars and debt. This pendulum swings back and forth, and we never end up happy with any of the choices in politicians we've made (or at least not me).

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Oh and I forgot one thing...even though I also agree with you on her dirty past, and likely criminal behavior, I often ask myself after 3 years of Trump daily getting his way why isn't Hillary under indictment somewhere for all this stuff we know her hands are dirty for...?
When you have big money and powerful friends you don't go to jail. And some of those who are against you suddenly commit suicide ask Hillary

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
When you have big money and powerful friends you don't go to jail. And some of those who are against you suddenly commit suicide ask Hillary
no shit. I don't think Trump could get blood on his hands, most bullies aren't real killers...but her, yeah, I can see the traces of blood on her hands when she pops up like a muppet with her old tired talking points about how all Republicans are evil...etc, etc.

OP
OP

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
no shit. I don't think Trump could get blood on his hands, most bullies aren't real killers...but her, yeah, I can see the traces of blood on her hands when she pops up like a muppet with her old tired talking points about how all Republicans are evil...etc, etc.
What is absolutely crazy to me is that people can’t see how crazy Hillary is.

Hate Trump all you want but when folks turn around and talk about how great Killary is, I just know they are idiots. How crazy is it that the people that have killed the most humans on the planet are always presidents or rulers?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Oh and I forgot one thing...even though I also agree with you on her dirty past, and likely criminal behavior, I often ask myself after 3 years of Trump daily getting his way why isn't Hillary under indictment somewhere for all this stuff we know her hands are dirty for...? I mean really. And where's that wall we were promised? Trump a sociopath and a liar, just like she is....and if you look into his past, lawsuits he's had and lost, and the screwing the little man from the multiple bankruptcies, Trump is likely just as dirty as her, and she's not in a cell with him in charge of things either. Yeah. Let this old pic set in...He used to give her money, actually Don the Con gave every Dem politician in NY state large amounts of money over decades...and all of a sudden in 2015 he's a Republican and conservative (like me even?) and a Christian? LOL. Whatever...
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
I don't know why Hillary isn't in jail. It's possible some of the things Comey did made it difficult or impossible.

Trump did "work" the political system. Befriending people in power, donating money, etc. But that isn't illegal. It's just playing the cards you are dealt in order to get what you want. If you want to get benefits from the government on the east coast, you donate to the Democrats. They are the ones doling out favors. I don't see that as surprising. And it makes sense to me that as a businessman, Trump would tend to be conservative. At least if he is trying to help Americans he will do conservative things.

I'm not saying Trump is as pure as the driven snow or that everyone should like his personality. I just don't think he has committed any major crimes and I don't think as president his actions are being driven by him being part of the corrupt system.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.