OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Gotcha. Guess I'll wait and see what it looks like before I purchase one. It does concern me that they don't seem to be very responsive to people though. If I have issues, I want to know that the manufacturer is going to stand behind their product. If you can't get a hold of them, that's a big issue.

Are you getting yours early, or will you be getting it in August like everyone else?
It's looking like August for the first batch, which will be the group I'm in. I passed your concerns on to them, so hopefully you'll get a response. I will say that the fascia has taken up a huge amount of their time and they've been working hard to get everything finalized. Hang in there.
Sponsored

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP / 2016 F150 Lariat / 2018 Jeep Rubicon
It's looking like August for the first batch, which will be the group I'm in. I passed your concerns on to them, so hopefully you'll get a response. I will say that the fascia has taken up a huge amount of their time and they've been working hard to get everything finalized. Hang in there.
Thanks man. Eagerly awaiting the release of this.

Hopefully this is gonna be fixed too:
2019-06-21_8-50-40.png

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Thanks man. Eagerly awaiting the release of this.

Hopefully this is gonna be fixed too:
2019-06-21_8-50-40.png
Yes, that will not be an issue on the production fascia. They are aware of your email as well, so hopefully they'll respond soon. If not, let me know and I can remind them again. As suspected, getting the fascia finalized has consumed all of their time. But, this is the home stretch.

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, that will not be an issue on the production fascia. They are aware of your email as well, so hopefully they'll respond soon. If not, let me know and I can remind them again. As suspected, getting the fascia finalized has consumed all of their time. But, this is the home stretch.
FYI, these guys never responded to my original email. Sent a follow-up, no response. From the looks of their IG posts, same issues on there. Making a bad name for themselves early on.

*Edit - finally received a response after my 3rd email, which I sent this morning. They claimed they were having emails going to their spam folder.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
FYI, these guys never responded to my original email. Sent a follow-up, no response. From the looks of their IG posts, same issues on there. Making a bad name for themselves early on.

*Edit - finally received a response after my 3rd email, which I sent this morning. They claimed they were having emails going to their spam folder.
Do you need me to pass anything on to them?

Sponsored

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you need me to pass anything on to them?
Appreciate it, but they were able to answer all of my questions.

Some info for other interested people:
  • Sounds like they are looking at a September timeframe right now. They are currently on site with the manufacturer to perfect the final molding
  • Your factory grill will fit the upper portion (or any other factory-sized grill)
  • The lower grill will be injection molded honeycomb plastic
  • The black center bar can be painted body color, painted black, or they include a gloss black vinyl decal to cover it
  • The performance pack underbelly pan should fit the bumper with minor modification depending on if its a GT PP or ecoboost PP

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Appreciate it, but they were able to answer all of my questions.

Some info for other interested people:
  • Sounds like they are looking at a September timeframe right now. They are currently on site with the manufacturer to perfect the final molding
  • Your factory grill will fit the upper portion (or any other factory-sized grill)
  • The lower grill will be injection molded honeycomb plastic
  • The black center bar can be painted body color, painted black, or they include a gloss black vinyl decal to cover it
  • The performance pack underbelly pan should fit the bumper with minor modification depending on if its a GT PP or ecoboost PP
Good info! You know more than the design group! Lol
At one point we were told we'd have them in time for Mustang Week, but I wasn't holding my breath. Really wanted mine in time for that, but I'd rather have a high quality piece than a rush job.

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good info! You know more than the design group! Lol
At one point we were told we'd have them in time for Mustang Week, but I wasn't holding my breath. Really wanted mine in time for that, but I'd rather have a high quality piece than a rush job.
Agree! He said August was still possible but most likely September.

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I touched base with 777 again to find out the status. They provided me with 2 pics - one of the 2015-17 bumper and one of the 18+ bumper.

They also said "we were finishing up our molds for the 15/17 and 18/20 bumpers. We have a few samples of the parts that arrive this week that we’ll be test fitting and building a stock for. Here are some pictures of production parts!"

I asked a clarifying question around new timing for generally available parts, but haven't gotten an answer yet. Will post if they respond.
thumbnail.jpeg
thumbnail (1).jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
I touched base with 777 again to find out the status. They provided me with 2 pics - one of the 2015-17 bumper and one of the 18+ bumper.

They also said "we were finishing up our molds for the 15/17 and 18/20 bumpers. We have a few samples of the parts that arrive this week that we’ll be test fitting and building a stock for. Here are some pictures of production parts!"

I asked a clarifying question around new timing for generally available parts, but haven't gotten an answer yet. Will post if they respond.
thumbnail.jpeg
thumbnail (1).jpeg
They are receiving 5 of each fascia. They will be keeping one of each and the others are up for grabs to our group, pending fitment or quality issues. I'm already locked in for one of the remaining 4. Hoping to hear fitment checks out this week and maybe have mine sent to me by next week. Getting very anxious!

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are receiving 5 of each fascia. They will be keeping one of each and the others are up for grabs to our group, pending fitment or quality issues. I'm already locked in for one of the remaining 4. Hoping to hear fitment checks out this week and maybe have mine sent to me by next week. Getting very anxious!
Awesome! I expect pics as soon as it's on :)

I hope the next group doesn't take forever to get :/

OP
OP
ponie1992

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Awesome! I expect pics as soon as it's on :)

I hope the next group doesn't take forever to get :/
Oh trust me, I'm gonna try to break the internet with this thing lol
The remaining fascias for the design group are looking to arrive late next month, as of now. If I hear anything different, I'll update.

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh trust me, I'm gonna try to break the internet with this thing lol
The remaining fascias for the design group are looking to arrive late next month, as of now. If I hear anything different, I'll update.
When you say the design group - I'm guessing that means that for the rest of the public, it will be even longer?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
When you say the design group - I'm guessing that means that for the rest of the public, it will be even longer?
Probably. When they initially came out with the first renders, they invited people to make deposits and be involved with the design process by giving feedback. These people are the design group. Once they all get their bumpers, confirm fitment, etc, then more production can commence for everyone else.
Sponsored