OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Installed the new batch this week and I feel like I'm in love all over again :inlove:
IMG_6466.JPG
IMG_6472.JPG
IMG_6455.JPG
IMG_6460.JPG
IMG_6458.JPG

Incredible how something so simple can turn so many heads. Every single time I'm at a stop sign or red light, people always stare at the lit up pony as they cross. Absolutely love how bright they are, because it matches the tail and headlights unlike the dim OEM Ford and Mercedes emblems that you can barely see.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I received a reply and am happy with the response. I'm more happy the initial problem has been resolved and X-Lume is working with a different chrome plater. I really didn't want to go back to the original, unlit emblem. I really like this a lot and always get compliments on it.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
I send them another mail on tuesday after X-lume posted here. Still no reply to that mail. How long did U guys wait before U got a reply?
Still hope to hear from them....

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I send them another mail on tuesday after X-lume posted here. Still no reply to that mail. How long did U guys wait before U got a reply?
Still hope to hear from them....
1 email I sent, they answered the next business day. The next email took 3 days to get a reply so I'm guessing you'll get a reply soon if you haven't already.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Anyone heard from @Xlume lately? I've tried several ways to contact them. Reply to an existing email thread, email to address listed on their site, contact request through their site, and PM via the forum. Over a month and not a single reply.

I figure the wildfires have affected them, but have seen several FB posts since then. Haven't tried reaching them via FB as don't have a FB account.

Trying to get some assistance on my wife's pony. On our third one, and the plating hasn't lasted more than six months on any of them. Very cool looking, and wife loves it, but may have to stick with one with no plating left...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Reach out to them on Instagram

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
My GT logo failed (it was my second set that did that) in the coating. First set worked 4 months, got a new one immediately, and that one lasted me 8 months.
But from here they were difficult to get a hold of. So ended up contacting them on Insta, as I could see that they read my messages.
It was then 6 months of promises, but finally I got a new set.
Their customer service could have been a bit better, but if they had problems with whatever company that did their coatings, I just hope their problems is solved. Cuz' it looks soo good on the car. I have wired it, so I can use it in different modes.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
My GT logo failed (it was my second set that did that) in the coating. First set worked 4 months, got a new one immediately, and that one lasted me 8 months.
But from here they were difficult to get a hold of. So ended up contacting them on Insta, as I could see that they read my messages.
It was then 6 months of promises, but finally I got a new set.
Their customer service could have been a bit better, but if they had problems with whatever company that did their coatings, I just hope their problems is solved. Cuz' it looks soo good on the car. I have wired it, so I can use it in different modes.
Thanks for the info.

How long has your last emblem been on the car with no issues?

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
IMG_4774.JPG
IMG_7320.JPG
Thanks for the info.

How long has your last emblem been on the car with no issues?
8 months.
Started in the corner, and got worse and worse. Finally had enough (and was kinda embarrassing driving with this), so I sanded off the black chrome, taped it up, and plastidipped it black. The very next day, my new set was shipped from AUS.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
IMG_4774.JPG
IMG_7320.JPG

8 months.
Started in the corner, and got worse and worse. Finally had enough (and was kinda embarrassing driving with this), so I sanded off the black chrome, taped it up, and plastidipped it black. The very next day, my new set was shipped from AUS.
I'm taking off my light pony ..to bad it did not hold up ..I'll be going with one of these now
IMG_20200206_214925_361.jpg

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Who is still making the stanginator?
I thought the etsy guy closed up shop.