Sponsored

Anyone still waiting for their export market Bullitt?

Tobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTS
Oh my god....
That makes me cry
2020 models will not be built for the EU market.
So the worst case scenario is that they need another year to tell me that they can‘t deliver...
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Oh my god....
That makes me cry
2020 models will not be built for the EU market.
So the worst case scenario is that they need another year to tell me that they can‘t deliver...
It's possible that it was already scheduled and could be built over the next few weeks. The production line is currently finishing up "scheduled but not completed" 2019s.

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
Hi,

I‘m also spend my time with waiting, waiting... I ordered/ signee my contract in Feb.19, estimated delivery Sept./Oct. But, still no VIN, nothing from my dealer, here in NRW, germany.

The told me, the dealer preorder was done somewhere 1.half year 18. So, If Ford germany do a homologatiin for a MY2020 Bullitt or not, who knows.
So, could it be, that Ford US has still MY19 in stock to build or did they deliver MY20 instead? any information from you guys?

@Tobi
where you comming from? nice to meet you here

cheers
Gunter

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
So, could it be, that Ford US has still MY19 in stock to build or did they deliver MY20 instead? any information from you guys?
Production of the 2019 models has ended, and the production line is currently building 2020 models.

2020 models have not been released for sale at this point. Anyone taking delivery now is getting a 2019.

Last edited:

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
2020 models for the UK market have been deferred to Q1 2020 production dates so delivery by Q2 2020.

Sponsored

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
thanks guys,

so, if my dealer is correct with a delivery date in Oct, I‘ll get a MY2019 :) fine for me

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
thanks guys,

so, if my dealer is correct with a delivery date in Oct, I‘ll get a MY2019 :) fine for me
I ordered in July 2019 and was advised, after hunting most of Ford Europe staff, that I am getting a 2020 model in Oct 19. So basically fuck knows how Ford plans these things. It’s all over the shop

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
So after being told my build date was the 4th Sept, my dealer bravely emailed me at 5pm on a Friday night to advise that it is now the 30th Oct. Delivery maybe in Jan 2020.
That takes it to 18 months from ordering till delivery (although I'll believe it when I see it). As per usual no explanation other than to blame Ford US, no apology nothing. Sigh...

Jimbo85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
So after being told my build date was the 4th Sept, my dealer bravely emailed me at 5pm on a Friday night to advise that it is now the 30th Oct. Delivery maybe in Jan 2020.
Gutted! Well I have given up wanting it here before the summer, now thinking I hope it delays till later in the winter

Mine was due to start being built on today actually. So I expect to hear the same mate and will let you know.

Annoyingly, there seems to be a steady trail of them being posted up on Auto Trader for sale.

Sponsored

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I was sorely tempted by AutoTrader over the weekend, but that would be cutting off my nose to spite my face. Its not as if my dealer couldn't pass my order almost immediately to another waiting customer. Plus playing at least 5k more to get one.

Its just the complete indifference of anyone who works for Ford that rankles. They are rubbish, they know it and couldn't care less. They know anyone order this car is unlikely to walk away and treat you accordingly.

Good luck with yours!

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383

This may be of interest. Bullitt vin numbers and build date.

Last edited:

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
My German is not great; what am I looking at? :)
I aint that good at german but something like, first vin number, build date, country destination, equipment recaro or magnaride.

Tobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTS
My VIN is not in the list
but I called my dealer today and he said that a bunch of Bullitts for Germany - including mine!!!!!!! - will enter production at September 23th.
My dealer alone expects a shipment of 4 Bullitts at first week of November!
Sponsored