Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Hey guys,

I'm born and raised here in New Orleans, LA and have visited ATL several times for work and play. After my last visit to ATL and being that Louisiana isn't really a great home for my business (I run a 1-yr old startup cybersecurity firm), I'm finally convinced that I'm ready to make the move.

I'll be near Lawrenceville, LA and looking for some advice on recommended shops, any car groups (fb, reddit, IG, etc.) to be a part of as I get situated in Atlanta.

Appreciate any tips, feedback, suggestions, recommendations, etc.!
Sponsored

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Wow, Alton. Big move. Sounds like it's for the better.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Would love to have that gorgeous car in Atlanta. I'm a member of a large mustang club here called Unstabled Mates Mustang Club and I also run the Team Shelby SouthEast Georgia chapter's facebook page. I'm well outside of Atlanta up by Lake Lanier personally. Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Marietta, or Alpharetta would all be great places for a company like yours if you weren't already set on being right downtown.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Would love to have that gorgeous car in Atlanta. I'm a member of a large mustang club here called Unstabled Mates Mustang Club and I also run the Team Shelby SouthEast Georgia chapter's facebook page. I'm well outside of Atlanta up by Lake Lanier personally. Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Marietta, or Alpharetta would all be great places for a company like yours if you weren't already set on being right downtown.
Thanks man. I'm seriously looking forward to embracing all that Atlanta has to offer. I'm looking at office spaces near Peachtree, so I'll probably be spending a lot of my time around there and surrounding areas.

Wouldn't happen to know of any preferred dealerships around Lawrenceville or even closer towards Atlanta by chance eh?

Sponsored

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks man. I'm seriously looking forward to embracing all that Atlanta has to offer. I'm looking at office spaces near Peachtree, so I'll probably be spending a lot of my time around there and surrounding areas.

Wouldn't happen to know of any preferred dealerships around Lawrenceville or even closer towards Atlanta by chance eh?
You're going to have to specify which "Peachtree" you mean as there's about 70 of them.

Most of our club is based around the Lawrenceville area and one of our members is an employee in the parts department at Mall of Georgia Ford which isn't too far away. I'd had some experience with the dealership on Satellite Blvd when I lived in the Suwanee area. For now I've been taking mine to Angela Krause in Alpharetta.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
You're going to have to specify which "Peachtree" you mean as there's about 70 of them.

Most of our club is based around the Lawrenceville area and one of our members is an employee in the parts department at Mall of Georgia Ford which isn't too far away. I'd had some experience with the dealership on Satellite Blvd when I lived in the Suwanee area. For now I've been taking mine to Angela Krause in Alpharetta.
That's actually really good to know!! I actually had the chance to visit the Mall of Georgia while I was there a few weeks ago, so that's not too far from where I'll be at.

This office space is located at 715 Peachstreet St in Downtown ATL.
Sponsored