OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2017, Ford Fiesta ST200.
yep direct swap
Cool, might get the body shop to order them instead and fix some stone chips as well while she's in.

Thanks
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Thanks @Adam83 I was hoping you'd comment, if anyone would know, you'd know

Do the GT grills fit the EBM?
They certainly do! Bumper is identical just grilles and splitter that’s different.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cool, might get the body shop to order them instead and fix some stone chips as well while she's in.

Thanks
See @Guy@NemesisUK - i know the lower GT grille is well priced at £70 (not sure of what’s in stock), upper grille can be had for not much over £100 i believe.

I did the upper/lower GT grille on my ecoboost - really does make a big difference, looks superb IMO

2AD8B7CF-C84B-4AEE-BF62-56133FFF9E50.jpeg
E64A0404-9458-4329-88A0-EF971FBC10B7.jpeg
2A3D2823-DB8C-4AB4-9976-2CF4E8C387E1.jpeg

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Perfect opportunity to upgrade your grille though! Top and bottom GT grilles can be had for about £220 from Ford dealers.
What this man says ^^

OP
OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
@Kristian87 I think they have upper in stock but not lower.

In the big scheme of things the price diff isnt that much from Nemesis Vs Ford.

If @Guy@NemesisUK has them in stock I can nip round and pick them up, they are about 10 miles from me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
@Kristian87 @Adam83 @hinch

So i've had my first estimate back ........ an eye watering .....

£1,119.31 (EBM Grill)
£1,220.32 (GT Grill top & bottom)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
@Kristian87 @Adam83 @hinch

So i've had my first estimate back ........ an eye watering .....

£1,119.31 (EBM Grill)
£1,220.32 (GT Grill top & bottom)
Ahh, must be the gold plated version...

Including the repair, parts and fitting - should be about half that. You asked modurstang? (Supply and fit parts, not sure if Mike still handles bodywork repairs on site)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
tell you what bring the car to me i'll replace your top and bottom grills for the bargain price of £1000

edit: actually i have 2 of the base GT lower grills in the garage (not the US version just the UK version) you can have one for free if you come pick it up :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
If you checkout the pics i posted in Post #10 - Repairing that is costing around £800 (the someone else has to put my stripes back on (Just the bumper ones)

I hate caring about the car i drive.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
have you priced up just a brandnew bumper ? it may actually work out cheaper than repairing that one.

OP
OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
have you priced up just a brandnew bumper ? it may actually work out cheaper than repairing that one.
I spent my Saturday morning trying to price up a new bumper but i couldn't find one. I think i found one preowned one, but i couldn't find a stock one.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
lower us style grill https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...15on-2-3l-3-7l-5-0l-us-spec-lower-front-grill
Upper grill https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...15on-2-3l-3-7l-5-0l-us-spec-upper-front-grill

for the bumper try looking at new take offs in the states or check classifieds on here for people who have swapped out to something like the cervini or roush ones there's bound to be some lying around. i also know of at least 7 written off mustangs where the front ends were undamaged so there's gotta be some front ends around here somewhere in breakers.

may also be worth while checking in with gt101 as I know they were selling off oem front end parts a while ago.

OP
OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
lower us style grill https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...15on-2-3l-3-7l-5-0l-us-spec-lower-front-grill
Upper grill https://nemesisuk.com/collections/m...15on-2-3l-3-7l-5-0l-us-spec-upper-front-grill

for the bumper try looking at new take offs in the states or check classifieds on here for people who have swapped out to something like the cervini or roush ones there's bound to be some lying around. i also know of at least 7 written off mustangs where the front ends were undamaged so there's gotta be some front ends around here somewhere in breakers.

may also be worth while checking in with gt101 as I know they were selling off oem front end parts a while ago.
Thanks Hinch.

The grills aren't a problem. Either through Ford or Nemesis i've chatted with @Guy@NemesisUK today. The problem with the bumpers is that they are going to require collection from somewhere which will require a van etc - them will most likely have to resprayed etc so once that is done the cost will still be crazy. I've got feelers out with other body shops in the area so i'm waiting for quotes from them. I know that the one that gave me the crazy prices are really expensive anyway (although they are really good). Its not really a question of the money its more paying £1.2K because of a facking pigeon!!!

OP
OP
Splash

Splash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
IMG_20190619_173340.jpg
IMG_20190619_173308.jpg
So she's home! Mr Pigeon cost me about £700 (labour, new stripes and upper and lower grills.

I wasn't going with the GT Grilles in the first place, I was happy with EBM grill. However the body shop phoned me last week and told me the grill was on back order with Ford (no surprise there.) Luckily the body shop was round the corner from @Guy@NemesisUK and they had the GTs in stock so the body shop nipped round and picked them up.

All in dead chuffed and glad she's back fixed.

Prices for the fix ended up at ranging from £700 to £1500, some body shops really take the piss.

Thanks to everyone for there help when I was telling well facked off.
Sponsored