What's your favorite feature?

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
I have a '17 GT here in Copenhagen, Denmark. Its was 110k USD out the door, due to our 150% cartaxes, thus making the s550 Mustang pretty rare here. It's really a headturner for sure. I'm easily at 135k now, since import taxes of fun stuff from outside the EU is applied, and then everything is expensive...
So my favourite feature is driving a car that is speciel in these streets. I love my car.
Sponsored

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Out if curiosity, I have two questions:
1. Are other similar vehicles (performance RWD) from Europe also taxed as high?

2. Why did you choose the Mustang at that price, over any other car? For me, the value/performance has always been part of the appeal.
1:
ALL cars are taxed high here. The first ~11k USD are taxed at 105%, and any thing over the 11k USD is taxed at 150%. Until a few years ago it was 180%.
Should I buy a German car with some of the same power, we are probably talking double up on the money.

2:
Its always was a Mustang that was my goal. Not just having one. But owning one. Worked my ass off for two years so I could buy it 100%. No mommy or daddy money. No bank. No nothing. Just my car, and nobody can take that away from me.
Driving it here, I get compliments and thumb ups from dudes in Italian supercars and other fancy cars. For instance I have seen under 30 S550's here since they started selling them. Every day I see cars like the Panamera, but most these kind of cars are on some sort of leasing.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
1. Wow, that's really shitty.

2. Balanced out by how awesome this is.
HAHAHAHA

Our system is just way different than the US. Yes cars here are hella expensive, but doctors, hospitals and healthcare are free. We get paid to go to school/get educated when we are over 18. We get 6 weeks off work/vacation every year with pay. When a baby is born, then parents get 56 weeks shared off work to take care of the little one.
Some of these points are some of the reasons we as a people are the happiest.
Tradeoff are some less exiting cars.

Heartlessssss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Active exhaust is by far the best and only gets better with an aftermarket system. I’d then have to say the whole digital dash

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
The handling.

Sponsored

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
The cigarette lighter...I love having one again...

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I have a '17 GT here in Copenhagen, Denmark. Its was 110k USD out the door, due to our 150% cartaxes, thus making the s550 Mustang pretty rare here. It's really a headturner for sure. I'm easily at 135k now, since import taxes of fun stuff from outside the EU is applied, and then everything is expensive...
So my favourite feature is driving a car that is speciel in these streets. I love my car.
Would you still have had to pay that tax if bought a second hand one from Germany or even UK where taxes are much lower? In the UK, the GT is a bargin at only about 55k USD!

JackImpact

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I bought a 16 PP over a 17 non PP.

I love the PP and the blinkers, but I wish I had the memory seats. Sometimes a pain in the garage getting in and out of the car.

Never again black paint though, shows everything.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DonaldTrumpFan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
  1. It's a Mustang
  2. 460HP controlled by my right foot
  3. 10R80 controlled by my right hand or the paddle shifters and/or the Drive Mode
  4. Active exhaust and the amazing Mustang sound
  5. Drive modes, especially Track Mode
  6. Digital Dash
Nailed it
Sponsored