Sponsored

Recomendations to clean leather seats?

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Been using Lexol products for 20 years or so. I am sure there are other products that may do as good a job, but I doubt there are any better.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Thinking of picking up some Chemical Guys Leather cleaner and conditioner, but wanted to see what others recomend.
I have Ceramic leather interior that has a lot denim transfer staining on the drivers seat. I tried using Optimum Leather Conditioner/Cleaner but it would not remove all the blue stains. So today I stopped by a local detail supply store and asked if they had anything that would do the job. The clerk grabbed a bottle of CG Leather Cleaner and a microfiber towel and said lets go try this. It got off the majority of the stains using just the MF towel so I bought a bottle and along with a brush that he said would do a better job. Have to say it works great, removed all the denim stains.

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
Lexol for the win. Hasn't let me down all these years.

Deleted member 35644

I don't even bother with 2 steps. Lexol conditioner lifts everything off. It took the denim stains out of my friend's parchment Cadillac seats.

If you've never cleaned your seats, spray a good coat of Lexol on them, let it sit for a few minutes, and buff them with a microfiber towel. You'll be amazed how nasty the rag gets.

Don't forget the steering wheel. :-)
Sponsored