SJ-KY

SJ-KY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Gt 350
Ok this is the tube I’m looking for since the gt350 is a no go... I just took this pick on my nephews 16 GT... The tube I was speaking of does go from the brake booster up to a four way check valve or Tee... If anyone can locate this or know where to get it I’d be much appreciated..
51676CA4-E698-4A65-87B4-70EAC4157E94.jpeg
81203B75-BFBC-41F3-870E-032B525AD090.jpeg
Sponsored

mitsuchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
platinum white gt premium
I just ran into the issue you had way back in 2019. looks like I am going to use the stock gt 4 way check valve for this gt350 manifold I purchased a few years back. my fault for not knowing/noticing that it was missing. pretty annoying the guy I bought the manifold from didn't supply me with that valve. it seems it is still not available from ford separate from the gt350 manifold. I will find out tomorrow when my parts guy digs in a little... but pretty positive it is still not available. I already locked the imrc's so I am ok with that part.

bauern

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F150 Powerboost
I just ran into the issue you had way back in 2019. looks like I am going to use the stock gt 4 way check valve for this gt350 manifold I purchased a few years back. my fault for not knowing/noticing that it was missing. pretty annoying the guy I bought the manifold from didn't supply me with that valve. it seems it is still not available from ford separate from the gt350 manifold. I will find out tomorrow when my parts guy digs in a little... but pretty positive it is still not available. I already locked the imrc's so I am ok with that part.
Hoses for the GT350 intake manifold are available separately.
9E498A is the complete hose assembly going to the IMRC valves
9E498B is the hose assembly between the IMRC valves.
Sponsored