Sponsored

Reverse park assist question

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Is there a way to permanently disable this functionality instead of having to turn it off on each startup? If not, can I at least permanently turn down the volume of the beep? It's so freaking loud...

If you need to know, I normally wouldn't bother with this feature, but the car was on the lot and already had it.
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Sorry can't help. I would think though if you had forscan you probable could disable it.

But this is funny, because I drove my co-workers 19 Ecoboost and was backing up when we got back to work and was like holy shit that beeping is loud. hahaha.. My 15 is so suttle but you still can hear it.

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
I moved the parking noises to the front cluster speakers only. Made it nice vs hating it originally.

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
You got to use forescan, I made all chimes and other stuff like those noises go through front cluster only.

Trust me, do it. I can illiterate more when on pc later I’m on phone

Took 5 minutes to change a number and bam! Also disabled seatbelt chimes etc lol. Tons of things you can do.

But I actually really like he reverse parking noises since isn’t stupid and it’s nice now with the change

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I see, thanks for the tip. I don't mind the chime it's just incredibly loud.

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
The chime is fixed by making it the front clusters, I would have music loud and when reverse on, it would kill me, the front alerts are very subtle, and quiet. its at a lower sound level and everything.

trust me, do it. its a good feature to have tbh. you just change this one code. I just went through the code list and added all the codes I wanted on a notepad, then when I changed the codes in forescan did them all at same time. took me about 20 minutes, the adapter is 29 on amazon you connect pc to car .free program.

#72- make it 0 where the ? is in the code line. its set to all speakers 4 by factory.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SN7v6AjN_t9rWvz0npQpcBbU_u0/edit#gid=53101868

OP
OP

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
The chime is fixed by making it the front clusters, I would have music loud and when reverse on, it would kill me, the front alerts are very subtle, and quiet. its at a lower sound level and everything.

trust me, do it. its a good feature to have tbh. you just change this one code. I just went through the code list and added all the codes I wanted on a notepad, then when I changed the codes in forescan did them all at same time. took me about 20 minutes, the adapter is 29 on amazon you connect pc to car .free program.

#72- make it 0 where the ? is in the code line. its set to all speakers 4 by factory.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SN7v6AjN_t9rWvz0npQpcBbU_u0/edit#gid=53101868
Thank you, I'll give it a shot.
Sponsored