TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
So happy to hear your feedback. My 2019GT is on the boat on the way here to Australia which then goes to Tickford for the supercharger pack. Posts like these make me glad I went with the supercharge pack, but also posts like these make the wait torture! :)
Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I am in no way insulting you :) I like your style. Mine has to be a dd so I can't complain! I drive it 6 miles a day so it doesn't even warm up in time to be abused!

Eljay52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium, MT, Ford racing x-pipe Roush Phase 2.
I have a 2016 GT. I worked my way through all three of the Ford Performance power packs. Now I have the Roush Phase 2 since January. Everything is stock but the supercharger and the MGW shifter. I have some Steeda IRS braces front and rear and vertical links. No wheel hop and doesn't get sideways. I'm at 35K miles still on the stock Pirellis. Torque is awesome. I have not gone WOT in 1st or 2nd gear due to the lack of traction. It's pretty impressive from a roll though as a Tesla and an M6 recently found out. This Roush kit has absolutely no supercharger whine. A bit of a sleeper. The doctor driving that M6 thought he got dusted by a stock 5.0 LOL. I did have it dyno tuned by JBA Speed here in San Diego. I think they found me a few more ponies. I drive 24 miles to work daily one way. I get lots of driving pleasure just getting on and off the interstate. This car will never see a dragstrip and I'm totally okay with that. Might upgrade the clutch when it is time. Enjoy the heck out of your car. With all that power on tap it's nice to know that you can if you want to. Too much horsepower is just enough!

markbehr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I have a 2016 GT. I worked my way through all three of the Ford Performance power packs. Now I have the Roush Phase 2 since January. Everything is stock but the supercharger and the MGW shifter. I have some Steeda IRS braces front and rear and vertical links. No wheel hop and doesn't get sideways. I'm at 35K miles still on the stock Pirellis. Torque is awesome. I have not gone WOT in 1st or 2nd gear due to the lack of traction. It's pretty impressive from a roll though as a Tesla and an M6 recently found out. This Roush kit has absolutely no supercharger whine. A bit of a sleeper. The doctor driving that M6 thought he got dusted by a stock 5.0 LOL. I did have it dyno tuned by JBA Speed here in San Diego. I think they found me a few more ponies. I drive 24 miles to work daily one way. I get lots of driving pleasure just getting on and off the interstate. This car will never see a dragstrip and I'm totally okay with that. Might upgrade the clutch when it is time. Enjoy the heck out of your car. With all that power on tap it's nice to know that you can if you want to. Too much horsepower is just enough!

I think just like you. I would love to get a SC and i would never race it. Its not a DD so i would never upgrade anything else until it was necessary.

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
These Roush superchargers are great. I just got this installed last week on my new 2019 GT. It drives like normal until you hit 3500rpm, then BAM! I'm getting just over 20 MPG driving to/from work. Not bad for 700 HP.

Performance upgrades will come in time. For now, this DD will be getting 3M wrap on the front bumper and hood. I'm also going to be ceramic coating the whole vehicle.

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
These Roush superchargers are great. I just got this installed last week on my new 2019 GT. It drives like normal until you hit 3500rpm, then BAM! I'm getting just over 20 MPG driving to/from work. Not bad for 700 HP.

Performance upgrades will come in time. For now, this DD will be getting 3M wrap on the front bumper and hood. I'm also going to be ceramic coating the whole vehicle.
I wish I got that gas mileage! I drive my car 6 miles a day in the city.. Before the blower I got 15.5mpg.. After the blower its about 12.5.

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I wish I got that gas mileage! I drive my car 6 miles a day in the city.. Before the blower I got 15.5mpg.. After the blower its about 12.5.
I must have got lucky.
Before the blower, for the first 850 miles on the car, I was getting 22-23 MPG. My car has the MT-82 transmission, which is supposedly less fuel efficient than the A10. It could be how I drive it too.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Can u tell me what it cost for the blower and install separably?
I assume u financed it onto the car payment

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

What did it cost you?

OP
OP

UHOH5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 PP1
Mine was just shy of $10k. I had mine done at the dealer after owning the car 10 months and had 1,200 miles on it. It's a stupid amount of money, and the most I have ever dropped on a car mod at one time in my life. The quotes from local reputable shops for the various other brands weren't much cheaper by the time you pay the taxes, shop fees, etc. No regerts.

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I think mine was under 9k total for everything, and that was with buying a VelossaTech big mouth through them and some dyno time.

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
What did it cost you?
It was $8K with installation for me. Ford employees can get a discount on parts. For the price, I couldn't pass it up.

Yes, I rolled it in with financing. With down payment and trade in, I essentially paid for it up front.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
It was $8K with installation for me. Ford employees can get a discount on parts. For the price, I couldn't pass it up.

Yes, I rolled it in with financing. With down payment and trade in, I essentially paid for it up front.
Now THAT, was a good deal.

Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Blower was $7200 and install was $900. After taxes it was about $8700. Mine was installed by the dealer after 5 months with 3500 miles on the car.

Eljay52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium, MT, Ford racing x-pipe Roush Phase 2.
I got my Roush Phase 2 kit from Beefcake for 1500 dollars off on a Black Friday sale last November
JBA in San Diego did the install for 2500. It was 400 cheaper than the nearest Roush certified Ford Dealer. Got it dyno tuned by JBA also.
Sponsored