Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

scottycameron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP1 Orange Fury
I have a set of 2018 PP1 wheels and tires for sale, 4200 miles, never lit up the tires. One bit of curb rash on a front wheel, didn't scratch paint, only scuffed the clear coat.

$900, willing to drive up to 75 miles, I'm west of Rockford. Will clean up and get photos this weekend.

Also have four 25mm spacers available too.
Sponsored

DoubleX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT
I have a set of 2018 PP1 wheels and tires for sale, 4200 miles, never lit up the tires. One bit of curb rash on a front wheel, didn't scratch paint, only scuffed the clear coat.

$900, willing to drive up to 75 miles, I'm west of Rockford. Will clean up and get photos this weekend.

Also have four 25mm spacers available too.
Pictures?

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
With temps slowly climbing, those of us who park for the Winter will slowly start to emerge. Anyone interested in an area S550 get together this season? Ideas welcome.
I would be interested. Just pulled mine out of hibernation about a week ago,

Sponsored

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
Just upgraded my pads and rotors. Have the stockers with about 2500 miles on 'em. Excellent condition. Anybody interested in them? Came off my 2018 GT....

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
@rum_punch_ruby
@bluestar

Definitely want to get a meetup/track day going sometime soon. I've talked to @BmacIL @Loki-GT @ChitownStang and are all down to something. We got test and tunes coming up at route 66 and GLD. Dont know of any autox events but would be willing to attend. Would LOVE to get in a few laps up north at road America, my parents have a lake house half way up there by Lake Geneva, WI that we could use as a halfway point/meet up if needed. But let's start to get the ball rolling on the planning before we all get too busy this summer. I'd love to get as many s550s in our area as possible so anyone else that wants to join please let me know.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
@rum_punch_ruby
@bluestar

Definitely want to get a meetup/track day going sometime soon. I've talked to @BmacIL @Loki-GT @ChitownStang and are all down to something. We got test and tunes coming up at route 66 and GLD. Dont know of any autox events but would be willing to attend. Would LOVE to get in a few laps up north at road America, my parents have a lake house half way up there by Lake Geneva, WI that we could use as a halfway point/meet up if needed. But let's start to get the ball rolling on the planning before we all get too busy this summer. I'd love to get as many s550s in our area as possible so anyone else that wants to join please let me know.
This is my current planned schedule for performance events. Also a drag event at US41 in Indiana on 6/26. Not sure if I'll make the 4/14 one as I have parts to install yet (want, not need before autocross).
image.png

nmarz77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
What stations and/or brands do you guys get your e85 from? I went to a Shell station recently in Algonquin and it was shit...only 58% ethanol.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@nmarz77

I go to a speedway right by the Allstate Arena, it consistently has had 91% ethanol. Every station shell or bp over by Ohare has had below 60%. Im a little more east than you but the address is 855 E Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. The price was around $2.30 which is also the cheapest ive found. I think @Loki-GT is out by you and has recommended a station out there that has full e85.

Sponsored

nmarz77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
@nmarz77

I go to a speedway right by the Allstate Arena, it consistently has had 91% ethanol. Every station shell or bp over by Ohare has had below 60%. Im a little more east than you but the address is 855 E Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. The price was around $2.30 which is also the cheapest ive found. I think @Loki-GT is out by you and has recommended a station out there that has full e85.
Thank you! I'm very familiar with that Speedway as I used to work out of the airport. Maybe I will try out one of the speedways near me unless @Loki-GT chimes in with a good station to use in the area.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
Hey guys, Just found this sub-section. Whats up.
Anybody got an 18 GT with H-pipe and stock mufflers?
Im trying to hear it in person before I spend any money that I shouldn't be spending.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@boostmark

Beautiful roush you got there! No meets yet but I'm in the process of trying to get a track day setup.

CHIWS6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RICH
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Hey guys, Just found this sub-section. Whats up.
Anybody got an 18 GT with H-pipe and stock mufflers?
Im trying to hear it in person before I spend any money that I shouldn't be spending.
I have a steeda h pipe that i just installed last week
Sponsored