Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
  • Banned
Here is a video I shot at Morana Racing Engines featuring a 4.7 stroker based on the Mustang 3.7 V6 engine:

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully the prices are better than Super Six and he can get an arrangement with a dyno/tune shop to see the gains on a Mustang. Good to hear that other options are in the works for our dead platform!

OP
OP
Fatguy

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
  • Banned
Well what I should have done was to videotape how he runs his business and what is his bread and butter jobs that keep the lights on. Hint: It isn’t the internet crowd musing about high priced kits on the internet. Kits real cheap with fabulous claims with a warantee and in-demand stock even if they never sell it all.

Well that won’t happen in small business. If you really want a kit he will probably make one for you and do it piece meal like that. But you will be doing a lot of work and this isn’t for amateurs. Go procharger if you at not really into fiddling with stuff for a hobby.

But there are options out there and this is one.

Some more: A lot of these guys are former racers and I worked with more than a few even though I am the worst car enthusiast. They drive ordinary cars and this is a money making thing for them. Much custom work and “that” pays the bills (from around the world for this guy) - if you get my drift...

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Well what I should have done was to videotape how he runs his business and what is his bread and butter jobs that keep the lights on. Hint: It isn’t the internet crowd musing about high priced kits on the internet. Kits real cheap with fabulous claims with a warantee and in-demand stock even if they never sell it all.

Well that won’t happen in small business. If you really want a kit he will probably make one for you and do it piece meal like that. But you will be doing a lot of work and this isn’t for amateurs. Go procharger if you at not really into fiddling with stuff for a hobby.

But there are options out there and this is one.

Some more: A lot of these guys are former racers and I worked with more than a few even though I am the worst car enthusiast. They drive ordinary cars and this is a money making thing for them. Much custom work and “that” pays the bills (from around the world for this guy) - if you get my drift...
I have eluded to this many times. Stroker kits are nice, but they are meant for the average guy/gal on here. Nothing makes less sense than buying one of these for 5g to just daily it...if I was ONLY tracking my car this would be a consideration in conjunction with boost. It's also why I don't see the value in porting my cylinder heads unless it's in combination with all these options. I think its cool the option is there though.

Sponsored

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
After reading up on stroker kits, it doesn't seem to be the way to go for me. Not enough gain for the money/effort but it sounds neat none the less.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
People need to avoid Tom Morana’s shop altogether. Quality control and customer service is shoddy at best. We dealt with that crap for years in the Ford Ranger and Taurus/SHO communities.
Sponsored