Adam's Ceramic Spray

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
So I sort of just got "into" detailing a few years ago after using a Meguiars clay kit I got as a Christmas gift. I was amazed how smooth a car could feel. Sometime after that I got a bottle of Adam's detail spray and started using that with a clay bar. Stuff smells so good. Anyway...Its a weird not really fun extra part of this car culture we all love but I've always cleaned my car as often as I could and I think I really got into it when I saw how extra and nice your car can look with a simple clay and wax. I don't really look forward to cleaning my car if I'm to be honest (lol) but once I get started, it's pretty chill and relaxing.

So that's enough of my backstory but the main purpose of this thread is to tell a little of my thoughts on Adam's Ceramic Spray and for anyone else to give their thoughts as well.

I by no means am an expert or even amateur detailer but basically what I did was a full, detailed wash and dried as best I could. I then took it into the garage and clayed (mitt...so much easier and quicker) the car to get it nice and smooth. I then used an IPA solution to completely clean any waxes or chemicals on the car. At that time, it was time to bust out the ceramic spray and go to town. I did as it stated on the bottle and what others have done in the videos I watched on it. Just spray into the towel and wipe the car with it and buff off after a few minutes. I used it on every part of the car except the tires. The glass, the headlights and taillights, the mirrors, wheels and even the wheel wells. You notice an immediate deep gloss when you put it on. I love how it made the black trim on the car pop more. The only comment I have on it is that I never really saw the product flash or rainbow really. I even let a little sit for about 10 minutes but nothing really. It may have to do with the Kona blue being so dark. I don't have a video but the next morning I checked out the hydrophobic characteristics of it and yep, it def just beads and pushes water away. It's smooth but it does feel like there is some "extra hardness" to the surfaces with this on it. I absolutely love how easy the process was and the fact it took as long as a normal wash and wax takes, for me at least.

Some pics to enjoy and feel free to share your story, good or bad, with the ceramic spray.

33079198118_f482ea9ac3_c.jpg

32013554847_20de276739_c.jpg

32013554727_20de276739_c.jpg

(sorry for the overblown pic, garage lighting sucks)
32013554527_3094f6c064_c.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Looks great (I love that blue!) and nice write up. I will need to give that spray a try on some of my cars. I usually use Hydro2 which is about as easy as can be and gives a nice shine and beads water like crazy.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Pan the organizer also liked this product. :thumbsup:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Pan the organizer also liked this product. :thumbsup:
Can't find and watch the video now, so maybe you can answer if he liked it better or worse than Beadmaker? I love the way my car feels after a fresh clean and Beadmaker but do plan on ceramic coating in the future.

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost

Sponsored

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Very nice, I put a layer of Adams Ceramic on top of my current G-Techniq coating. Looks and feels great. Cured for 24 hours.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Does this make water sheet? I've been looking for a product that protects and sheets instead of protects and beads. Any ideas?
Sponsored