Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
  • Banned
Curious to hear what this would sound like on a GT350.

Has anyone installed this on their GT350? Please post a video if you have. Thank you!! :cheers:
Sponsored

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Kooks told me they had a lot of difficulties when trying an H and that they couldn't get/keep it in balance. I don't know all of the technical Mumbo jumbo, but they said they literally couldn't, not that they wouldn't.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
ARH also described the usefulness and sound of the H pipe on this engine to be a fools errand so to speak.

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
Shiftech off road pipes with their res delete H pipe, this is on my car, driving by while in sport:

Not much I could do about the wind noise unfortunately...
I don't find it to be out of balance, but that's just me, I'm no expert. I like what I hear, especially when stabbing the throttle while in normal mode (the reaction from drivers next to me is priceless!). This combo is almost too loud to drive around normally in while in sport or above.

Sponsored

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I have the same combo as Stoked and I love it. Less raspy in the higher rpms to me than the stock X pipe and resonator delete. It is loud though....

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Shiftech off road pipes with their res delete H pipe, this is on my car, driving by while in sport:

Not much I could do about the wind noise unfortunately...
I don't find it to be out of balance, but that's just me, I'm no expert. I like what I hear, especially when stabbing the throttle while in normal mode (the reaction from drivers next to me is priceless!). This combo is almost too loud to drive around normally in while in sport or above.
Is this just the shiftech h pipe delete in place of the factory resonators ? So just the link I listed below ?
Also more video would be awesome if you can post it please.
I am a huge fan of H pipes over X because I like the deepness over the rasp of an X . Just nervous to pull the trigger cause I do not want to change the awesome stock sound of the 350 much and the hole flat plane thing - just want it a bit louder in sport - deeper would be nice as well .
Any info and more video you can post would be much appreciated . Thanks

https://shifteck.myshopify.com/products/shifteck-resonator-delete-h-pipe-gt350
Sponsored