• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FORScan help!!!

Stangboyz5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I need some help with FORScan. There are numbers and letters were the X’s show so do I remove them or leave them alone? This is for the configuration and programming for FORScan.
A9341E19-1A4C-47EC-918C-78EA935E419B.png
Sponsored

JohnVallo

1 5 4 8 3 7 2 6
Threads
Reaction score
Website
racersreunion.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350, Shadow Black, Whipple Supercharged
Sadly there isn't a Standard, but from what I've seen

The small x's (in the actual address location), you usually always leave alone.
On some illustrations you may see a large X, or a '?' along with small x's.
What this means is you ONLY change where the large X, or '?' is, and ignore the small x's.
In your illustration above, it kind of looks like they have all digits shown in the actual address location, and beside/underneath they use x's to denote what changes or needs to be changed. Also, they are using Red and Green colors to indicate something.

Another note: The 2 digits at the end of the string, are Checksum digits,
If you make a change to any of the first digits, the last 2 (Checksum digits will always change)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stangboyz5.oh

Stangboyz5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sadly there isn't a Standard, but from what I've seen

The small x's (in the actual address location), you usually always leave alone.
On some illustrations you may see a large X, or a '?' along with small x's.
What this means is you ONLY change where the large X, or '?' is, and ignore the small x's.
In your illustration above, it kind of looks like they have all digits shown in the actual address location, and beside/underneath they use x's to denote what changes or needs to be changed. Also, they are using Red and Green colors to indicate something.

Another note: The 2 digits at the end of the string, are Checksum digits,
If you make a change to any of the first digits, the last 2 (Checksum digits will always change)
Thanks for your feedback bro. I figured it out
Sponsored