Mad Mic Custom Paint

Jpol908

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A Ragtop
Hi, just wondering if anyone on this board has delt with Mad Mic Custom Paint. He is all over Facebook and Instagram with custom airbrushed parts.

I had contacted him on June 13 to do an airbrushed engine cover for my 2018 GT. He said approximately 3-4 weeks. After several messages, he finally responded July 31 saying the cover was done and drying and he would have pics and tracking info by end of the week.

Well, here we are 8 days later and no tracking, no pics, and no response to my messages sent over the last few days, with the last threatening to file a fraud claim for the $300 deposit with my credit card.

Just wondering if anyone has had work done by him and what their experience was.

Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jpol908

Jpol908

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A Ragtop
I am going through this with him as well. I have used him twice before, both times his communication just plain sucked. This time, it has been adversarial. The man is a straight up liar. Said he sould have my stuff done several times then crickets. He gave me a quote of 2 weeks for my parts, it has now been 7. I told him that i had a big show coming up and would really like to have my parts this week, basically told me he didnt care, that I am selfish and telling him how to run his business. That I messaged him too much( about every 3 days since the first time he told me they were likely going to ship) and called me a pain and his business is not customer service, he is an "artist".
His work is good. But he is not worth dealing with. I gave him 3 chances. All three times the work was good but the experience was horrible.
Yep. I filed a dispute with my credit card and canceled order. Bought a painted cover from JLT. Got it in 3 weeks and looks great.
1ABEA73D-6221-4D66-BBF0-87372E5D6002.jpeg

JohnG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm dealing with this lowlife right now. I encourage anyone screwed over by him to go leave a 1 star Google review. He deletes reviews from his Facebook page that don't favor him and his business.
IMG_20181103_071232_812.jpg

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like Anarchy Motive

Wbrunick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Has anyone had any luck getting their money back from this guy? I've been fighting with him for about six months now.

Sponsored

Stevednmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 mustang
Nope.he told me he absolutely will not send my parts, nor will he refund my money. Been about 9 months for me too. Hes blocked me from his social media sites and everything. He said I can take him to court if I want. Lol. He is a piece of ....um, work.
In my research he has been at these little scams a long time, he tries to cover his tracks. My suggestion, do as I am trying to do and post everywhere you can. Hopefully internet searches will start showing that he is a thief right up front and people will stop using this guy. Put him out of business for good.

Wbrunick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well he has ripped me off 500 dollars for badges, ive been trying to get them from last September. I'm wondering if I try fighting it with a group of people behind me that he owes money to if it would help with the case. From what I have found it seems to be a lot of people.

Stevednmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 mustang
Well he has ripped me off 500 dollars for badges, ive been trying to get them from last September. I'm wondering if I try fighting it with a group of people behind me that he owes money to if it would help with the case. From what I have found it seems to be a lot of people.
Yeah, it sure looks that way. I'm not sure. I know that even if you win a small claims case it is still up to the plaintiff to collect, the court will not go after him even if they find in your favor. Pretty sure that is how he keeps getting away with his BS. I'm willing to try, even if it just gets his name out there with his thievery hanging on it.

Alexboii_9

Deep Impact Blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT S550 DIB
Send me a message on alexboii_9 I’m down to put him on blast, he took about 190$ !
Any one down? To put his name out there for stealing money
Sponsored