Sponsored

Current lead time?

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
My dealership must have a lower priority code or I pissed them with my haggling lol. They placed my order 10/16 which was on my birthday. Hoping thats a good omen and not a curse lol.
Update: My PP1 w/ Magneride. Just checked the tracking website. Estimated delivery date has changed from N/A to 1/29/2019. Which will be 1 day shy of 14 weeks from my order date, if that date holds true. I guess not too bad considering we have the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years holidays mixed in there both for the Ford workers and all their suppliers, freight company’s, etc. Sales person at the dealership says we will probably know the production week queue position (date) by the end of next week.
Sponsored

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What does the priority code mean? I see you guys have a low number (1-19). So does that mean you guys are getting yours built sooner? I have a priority code of 80!

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
It's a dealer stock order with highest priority...not sure a VIN has even been assigned yet...will ask.
So, no VIN yet as order has not been pulled due to commodity issue (MR most likely). Seriously thinking about giving the competition some looking at and/or changing my order to lose MR and possibly PP1 as I've seen conflicting posts on ride quality PP1/MR vs non-pp.

Car will be DD with most likely little to no road course events...might do 1/4 mile if I feel like something new. Roads here are terrible due to shitty county management so was looking for best ride quality.
Sponsored