Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
All set for the Alpine Tour :rockon:

I ended up ditching the large racing numbers for a simpler, cleaner look. I may add a touch more, but I'm satisfied with how it sits. The single racing stripe in blue turned out better than expected too; what do you all think?

View media item 13208View media item 13209
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Will never be a fan of Monster logos on anything, but definitley looks better than your PS job had me thinking!

And any chance you have extra Brembo decals? The way it lines up with the hood/headlight there is throwing me off.

Looking forward to some drive by shots if you're able to get them on your winding roads.

OP
OP
Roadway 5.0

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Will never be a fan of Monster logos on anything, but definitley looks better than your PS job had me thinking!

And any chance you have extra Brembo decals? The way it lines up with the hood/headlight there is throwing me off.

Looking forward to some drive by shots if you're able to get them on your winding roads.
Good feedback brother, thanks. I do have a couple extra Brembo decals, so yes I'll for sure straighten that thing out. You'll get to see drive-by shots as well...I have a trail/lead car coming with me that I'm going to plaster with action cameras :camera: