2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
What is this "park" gear you speak of? My shifter only has numbers and an "R". Did I get ripped off??! :D
:lol::lol::lol:

That A10 straightline speed tho...
Sponsored

Supermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp with recaros
There was a thread about the gt350 prices plummeting and everybody trying to get rid of them. Becouse the gt500 is coming or something like that don’t remember

There was another thread people criticizing and making fun of the 2018 mustang front facia

This threads were lock and later delete. So you wonder who are the real butthurts in this forum lol

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
:lol::lol::lol:

That A10 straightline speed tho...

Straightline , auto cross will still be better then a 6mt . More fun maybe, maybe not .

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
I'd only be butt hurt if it came with transmission and differential coolers and carbon fiber wheels.

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
The new engine is a beauty and a testament to Ford engineering, but I'm not buying a new Mustang when my current one is only a few years old and it's modded the way I like it. Most likely I'll wait for the 7th gen before upgrading, unless they get rid of the V8.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Soon as I saw the 18 I hated it, the hood and front are completely hideous, the headlights make it look like it has down syndrome.

The 15-17 are imo a perfect car, yeah there are some issues here and there but from a performance and looks wise I completely love them. Just wish I had gotten magnetic color :frusty:
Same, not butt hurt. As soon as I saw the 18 I ordered my 17 the next day. I have all the extra power I will need... for a while :)
image_2017-03-22_19-13-22s.jpg
IMG_4282ss.jpg

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Same, not butt hurt. As soon as I saw the 18 I ordered my 17 the next day. I have all the extra power I will need... for a while :)
Well..well...well...that's pretty!! (May I ask where you got your ceramic pro done? The guy I went to here in Columbus closed up shop. Come spring time I need a paint correction done and ceramic pro on my GT. Feel free to PM, if you'd like)

Same, as soon as I saw the 18, I decided that I needed to grab a new/almost new 17 GT while I could get one in GB with low miles. It was hard deciding to sell my 16 V6 in Magnetic, though.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Digital Dash RECALL for Auto 2018 Transmission..No Butt Hurt Here..More to come I'm sure with 10 Speed..See who has Butt Hurt in Future..Enjoy your 2018...
Someone is definitely butthurt.
The recall doesn’t have anything to do with the transmission.

There’s no reason to get defensive about the 15-17s.

Sponsored

1st time Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt.Auto.Premium.3.55
Someone is definitely butthurt.
The recall doesn’t have anything to do with the transmission.

There’s no reason to get defensive about the 15-17s.
Recall for only AUTO TRAN CARS..WITH DIGITAL DASH...Tranny is OK for now...Not me for Sure feeling Any Butt Hurt..Next time Read slower .No mention of Auto Transmission Recall..Just Digital Dash with cars WITH AUTO TRAN..By the way.the Jerk who started this thread was being defensive by stating 15-17 Owners are butt hurt.We have a right to defend our model car years we purchased.Nothing against you..Enjoy your Car....Peace. ..

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Recall for only AUTO TRAN CARS..WITH DIGITAL DASH...Tranny is OK for now...Not me for Sure feeling Any Butt Hurt..Next time Read slower .No mention of Auto Transmission Recall..Just Digital Dash with cars WITH AUTO TRAN..By the way.the Jerk who started this thread was being defensive by stating 15-17 Owners are butt hurt.We have a right to defend our model car years we purchased.Nothing against you..Enjoy your Car....Peace. ..
OP was just being a juvenile shitstarter, reminds me of Camaro owners to be honest. ;) I wouldn't worry about him bro :cheers:

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
OP was just being a juvenile shitstarter, reminds me of Camaro owners to be honest. ;) I wouldn't worry about him bro :cheers:
Hi, I'm the OP. I actually started the thread to make light of all the people thinking were butt hurt. I was being sarcastic but I guess that's hard to see in text. I am very happy with my purchase of my 15 and still love my car very much. I continue to make mods to my liking. Anyone board with there 15 check out my build thread for my opinion on mods I made so far. Dont get me wrong there has been some little dissapointments with my car but I'm defientley glad I bought it when I did and there is no chance I will be trading it in a a 2018 mustang. I'm sorry if anyone took offense of this thread. Please continue to enjoy you mustang regardless of the year!:thumbsup:

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
I’m very happy with my 2017 GT PP... I generally don’t chase HP numbers. There wasn’t “enough” overall for me to be swayed to purchase a 2018.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Sigh.
Let me break it down for you. The recall has nothing to do with the transmission itself. The transmission is fine, yeah "for now" which can be said for absolutely everything.
I'm not the OP, and I'm not attacking your car. You started this nonsense by attacking the 2018 and implying the recall was for the transmission, and now again implying it's only a matter of time before the transmission shits the bed (nevermind this transmission has been used in Ford and Chevy cars for a few years).

So feel free to defend the 15-17s but don't be a juvenile and attack the 18s. You just look ignorant.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.